Who would you like to talk to that is dead?

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
Maraveno said:
MAHATMA Ghandi,Jim Henson,Bob Marley,Leonardo DA Vinci, J.R.R Tolkien,William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe

ow btw the 2 things in caps we're misspelled by some of the blasphemes over there in the back *evil glare*
OBJECTION! Mahatma is a title meaning great soul. His name is Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi

Anyway, Hitler to ask him how to revivie an economy and become a superpower.
Also Abraham Lincoln to ask if he kept a gun in that hat of his.
Erana said:
Isn't this what graveyards are for?
Not all of us can channel spirits.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Dr Ampersand said:
Maraveno said:
MAHATMA Ghandi,Jim Henson,Bob Marley,Leonardo DA Vinci, J.R.R Tolkien,William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe

ow btw the 2 things in caps we're misspelled by some of the blasphemes over there in the back *evil glare*
OBJECTION! Mahatma is a title meaning great soul. His name is Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi

Anyway, Hitler to ask him how to revivie an economy and become a superpower.
Also Abraham Lincoln to ask if he kept a gun in that hat of his.
Erana said:
Isn't this what graveyards are for?
Not all of us can channel spirits.
They have pills for that, you know...

Chocomint

Jul 12, 2009
Gaudi.

Probably wouldn't have thought of that if I hadn't just seen some of his stuff in person last weekend, but they are cool as hell.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Anyone, really. Just so they could describe what being dead/dying is like and if there is some sort of afterlife.

blaze338

Aug 12, 2008
Chuck Schuldiner, i would love to talk to him, but also i would want him to get the rest of the band and play one more Death concert before u would go back to being dead.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Millicent Fawcett and Emmeline Pankhurst. It's one small step for man, one giant leap for gender equality in the early 1900's.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I'd like to find this necromancer you all seem to be talking about, because I think it'd be a blast if we could make a carnival attraction out of his talents. We re-animate the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Karl Marx, Mao, etc. and we let people kill them for fun. It'd be a blast, if only for the inevitable argument on Fox News:

Guest: "Isn't all this murder barbaric?"
O'Reilly: "Are you saying you're pro-Hitler? Shut up. Cut his mic."

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Hitler & Hendrix....And possibly my grandma on my mums side, She died when i was 2 months old, I wouldve liked to get to know her.