Who would you turn gay for?

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Yeah it's been done before, but the last thread is 4 months old so rather than necro that one.

No restrictions. Celebrities, video game characters, film/television characters, whatever you want.

Personally, I'm going to go with Hugh Jackman or Michael C Hall. Jackman seems like a stand-up guy so I think he'd be gentle with me! And MCH because...he's Dexter, duh.

Honorable mention to Arkham Asylum/City Batman...because it's fucking Batman!

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, Reno, Kakashi, Pip Bernadotte and mother effing Master Chief.

Oh wait, I'm already gay. Derp.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I don't see enough Nathan Fillion in this thread. So... Nathan Fillion. I'm 99% heterosexual, but damn, that one episode of Firefly...

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
I always want to post in these threads, but then I realize I can't. Being Bi makes these threads worthless to me!

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
the spud said:
This sexy ************. Seriously, he is just so damn suave. I have actually had sex with him many times before.
I know, I know, I'm HAWT.

Also, http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22900000/John-Morrison-john-morrison-22956191-291-392.png

Boggelz

Aug 28, 2011
Neil Patrick Harris. It's NPH 'nuff said. Besides he's gay already. Half the work is done

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
No one!! The whole concept is idiotic. It isn't a fucking light switch, you can't just "turn" gay whenever you feel like it. There are men I will admit are good looking men, but I am not gay and there is nothing on this Earth that can change that.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
the spud said:
This sexy ************. Seriously, he is just so damn suave. I have actually had sex with him many times before.
You win. Seriously you...just...win.

OT: I'd never turn gay for anyone, but I always thought that Chris Hemsworth was a pretty good looking guy...what?

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Most of the gay people I know think this type of question is really insulting.
I know the question is more accurately 'who do you recognize as attractive of your own gender?'

I dunno the dude from the Old Spice Commercial?