Who would you turn gay for?

Mid-Boss

Jun 16, 2011
I expected a lot more hate and ignorance in this thread from guys too insecure with their sexuality to admit when another guy is hot. I mean, there's some there, but I am greatly surprised at how little there is.

Mid-Boss

Jun 16, 2011
WaReloaded said:
Mid-Boss said:
OutcastBOS said:
Matthew Patel, no doubt.

I don't really know what makes him so good looking to me...
No way. Gideon was much hotter....

I want nothing to do with any guy's junk, not even his, but this man is INSANELY attractive to me!

PS, I love how little sexual insecurity is on this thread so far. There's still a few here, but I expected far more.
Jason Schwartzman is also brilliant as Jonathan Ames in the TV series, Bored to Death. If you haven't already, check it out!
Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out.

Newtonyd

Apr 30, 2011
Barack Obama. Not because he's all that attractive or because of his politics...

It's for the fame and power! Monica Lewinsky got famous after she went down on Clinton, just imagine if a President were caught having gay sex!

Then I'd write and sell my book: Commander-in-Chafe.

CODE-D said:
Nobody cause im not and this question is old as it is cliche as it is boring as it is gay.
I love the way you feel the need to simultaneously defend your own sexuality while insulting others.

Real class act.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
There's a distinct lack of Robert Downey Jr. in this thread. Not because no one said him, but because not everyone said him. Seriously, people. Even if you're already gay or a woman, your answer should still be Robert Downey Jr.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed), Raphael (Soulcalibur), Johnny Depp (actor) and General Zelgius (Fire Emblem)

But, of course, I am gay, so... it's not that hard to find people I'd "go gay" for.

I would, however, go straight for Morrigan from Dragon Age.

Penguinishka

Mar 19, 2009
Hmmm...there are plenty of gorgeous ladies in the world, but the only one I can think of that I would totally about-face for would be Victoria Hesketh, or Little Boots as she's more commonly known. Love her music, her style, and she's adorable :3

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
I think you watched a bit too much Rove before he went off free TV a couple years. Don't try and deny it, you're an Australian. I saw your profile.
Personally, considering all my options, I'd turn gay for Bows- *slaps self* NO, I MEANT LINK! That's what I meant. Definitely not- oh, you've already figureed it out.

The Dutchess

Feb 24, 2011
After watching a bunch of Arkham City stuff I now have a massive girl-crush on Catwoman. Apart from that can't really think. I'm not attracted to any female movie stars.

Presuming women can join in here.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Most of the gay people I know think this type of question is really insulting.
I know the question is more accurately 'who do you recognize as attractive of your own gender?'
This!

Yeah I have seen similar. Most of the gay people I know find it highly offensive because it diminishes the "Born this way" argument as it implies much like the anti homosexual movement that being gay is a choice.

Honestly I cannot even postulate an example . I am not sexually attracted to my gender. So without the physical attraction present, there would be no reason to "go gay" and theres nothing thats going to make me change what I am attracted to and what I am repulsed by.

Besides that... honestly, when you get right down to it... all human beings are ugly. Its all just a question of "who do you find to be slightly less disgusting."

Someone call me when we discover an alien race that exists as non Corporeal energy and Ill be the first in line to give it the ole Kirk treatment.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Jailbird408 said:
I think you watched a bit too much Rove before he went off free TV a couple years. Don't try and deny it, you're an Australian. I saw your profile.
Personally, considering all my options, I'd turn gay for Bows- *slaps self* NO, I MEANT LINK! That's what I meant. Definitely not- oh, you've already figureed it out.
But I only watch good TV...

The only good thing Rove did was give Hamish and Andy screen time. Coincidentally, I would probably turn gay for Hamish too.