Who would you work for if you were a minion?

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Kingdom Spleens said:
Impluse_101 said:
I....would SO work for...Gru from Despicable me.

Edit: I'D BLOODY LOOK LIKE A POP KERNAL FROM THE CEREAL XD YAY

Rats, beat me to it.

But really, he knew them all by name, anyone else notice that?
I did! I wanna be able to know all my minions names like that.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
The Monarch from the Venture 'verse, provided that I can worm my way into 21's place. That place being the genre savvy henchman that never gets killed in a brutal and unspeakably violent manner (i.e. by Brock Sampson).

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
The Emperor of all Mankind. Or maybe Satan. That'd be pretty cool. Actually, would Manowar have minions? I'd gladly be their minion.

MarkusWolfe

Jun 21, 2010
I'd have to say I'd want to work under the real-life Genghis Khan. I mean, he conquered an area larger than the Roman Empire in a single lifetime, and made a kingdom out of it. He's a pretty cool guy; wipes out entire civilizations and tries to get all the women he possibly can (I've heard him described as 'collects princesses like a kid collects baseball cards'). He's a little over the top when it comes to loyalty, but overall he's a guy I'd be proud to work for.

I'd like to work for Attila, who spent many years bullying the Eastern Roman like a mafia don. I'd also like to work for any of the guys who lead any of the 7 Sackings of Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome).

As for fictional overlords...meh. I'll have to think about it.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
H.A.R.M. Those jumpsuits are oh so flattering. I could be part of brilliant dialogue like this too...

Street Merchant: You look like you need a monkey.
HARM Agent: Excuse me?
Street Merchant: I have a very fine monkey for you. Only twenty dollars, American.
HARM Agent: Sorry, I don't want a monkey.
Street Merchant: What do you mean?
HARM Agent: I don't want a monkey!
Street Merchant: Why not?
HARM Agent: Because I don't like monkeys, now get that filthy beast away from me!
Street Merchant: Are you insulting my monkey?
HARM Agent: I'm sure it's a perfectly excellent monkey, but I don't want it. Now please leave, I'm very busy.
Street Merchant: Ten dollars.
HARM Agent: No! I wouldn't want the dreadful thing even if it were free!
Street Merchant: Free? You want my children to starve?
HARM Agent: If they're hungry, I suggest you feed them the monkey.
Street Merchant: This is a valuable monkey! My wife would kill me if she knew I was offering it to you so cheap.
HARM Agent: You don't seem to understand, I DON'T WANT A MONKEY!
Street Merchant: Infidel.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
Would the Humans in Avatar count as an "evil" organisation? if so them...

if not then maybe the "Artemis Global Security" from HAWX

Numb1lp

Jan 21, 2009
Benmonkey7 said:
The Enclave if that counts. Power armor, plasma weapons and robots? Sign me up!
But wouldn't that be more a soldier?

I would have to go with Ernst Stavro Blofeld. I mean, this guy just doesn't give up.

Professor Putricide

Nov 15, 2009
I'd wanna be in the Covenant before they discovered the Humans. Seemed like they had a pretty good thing going for them. Dunno what race I would be though. Probably an Elite. They had the good life back then.

Jtar

Sep 24, 2008
Dr. Drakken, while getting my ass kicked by a cheerleader isn't much fun, you at least get great healthcare.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I'd work as a freelance Batman villain henchman. I'd probably want to avoid guys like The Joker or Mr. Zsasz, though. Maybe I'd work for Black Mask. He's a pretty nice guy and he seems to appreciate a helping hand.