Who would you work for if you were a minion?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
dalek sec said:
Jtar said:
Dr. Drakken, while getting my ass kicked by a cheerleader isn't much fun, you at least get great healthcare.
Yeah but he does yell alot at you and his head "minion" has a frakking hair trigger temper problem.
Nouw said:
The Emperor from WH40K. I believe I win.
Have fun fighting and dying for a corpse then dude. :D
BiscuitTrouser said:
Yeslek Ssomllur said:
Grandfather Nurgle. His blessings are many.
Im pretty good with slaanesh thank you very much. As many demonettes as one can fit in a van stuffed with coke and fueled with wine.
Now this is the way to go! Granted yes you'll be doing horrible unspeakable things in the name of pleasure and perfection but atleast you'll be enjoying yourself. Noise Marines all the way baby! :D
Good 'ol Slaneesh

Grubnar

Aug 25, 2008
rekabdarb said:
Grubnar said:
rekabdarb said:
Griffith of Berserk... post eclipse of course, i'm not dying so he can become a god
I do not think he counts. Pre-eclipse he was actually a very "good" leader.

Im gonna go with The Imperium of Humanity (Warhammer 40.000).
Where life is cheep, and short, and miserable, and death is painfull.
there were no rules to when/what kind of leader, it was just "choose"
The question was: "What evil Mastermind or Organization would you be a minion for and why?"
The important bit here is "evil". I would not count Griffith as being "evil". That is all.

Have a nice day.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Part of a collective consciousness, of course. Why be a mindless drone when you could be the entire force?

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I'd work for Sarah Kerrigan. Although, I'd much prefer to be a Hydralisk or Mutalisk instead of the cannon fodder known as "Zerglings".

Mastercylinder

Jun 27, 2010
Cliched but, probably a minion of the Emperor's from Star Wars. Running around killin jedi XD. Other than that, an agent smith from the Matrix, a Game Grid Warrior for Sark in TRON or an Irken invader for the Almighty Tallest.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Grubnar said:
rekabdarb said:
Grubnar said:
rekabdarb said:
Griffith of Berserk... post eclipse of course, i'm not dying so he can become a god
I do not think he counts. Pre-eclipse he was actually a very "good" leader.

Im gonna go with The Imperium of Humanity (Warhammer 40.000).
Where life is cheep, and short, and miserable, and death is painfull.
there were no rules to when/what kind of leader, it was just "choose"
The question was: "What evil Mastermind or Organization would you be a minion for and why?"
The important bit here is "evil". I would not count Griffith as being "evil". That is all.

Have a nice day.
semantics, at this point i could just say that he was misguided. The word "evil" is objective, and i'd say condemning all your comrades and your best (secretly gay for) friend to a horrifying and gruesome death is quite EVIL to me. "A friend would not just follow another's dream... a friend would find his own reason to live..." He despised his comrades, even once saying "They are stepping stones on the way to greatness." ... that last part was ad-libed a little bit, but the point still stands

Jtar

Sep 24, 2008
dalek sec said:
Jtar said:
Dr. Drakken, while getting my ass kicked by a cheerleader isn't much fun, you at least get great healthcare.
Yeah but he does yell alot at you and his head "minion" has a frakking hair trigger temper problem.
I can live with the yelling and working with Shego would probably be worth the potential pain she could inflict on me.

I think working for Carmen Sandiego would also be quite enjoyable.

HeyListen

Sep 2, 2010
I'd love to be an angel! Pretty, respected, and very powerful. Plus you get cool clothes and you can appear in people's dreams. Working for the grim reaper would be cool too, but only considering he turned out to be a chill guy.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Jtar said:
dalek sec said:
Jtar said:
I can live with the yelling and working with Shego would probably be worth the potential pain she could inflict on me.

Maybe but she does hit alot though and those claws are frakking sharp dude.

Yeah, you would get to travel the world, steal ton's of cool crap but good luck trying to find her and get your cut from the job.

Jtar

Sep 24, 2008
dalek sec said:
Jtar said:
dalek sec said:
Jtar said:

Maybe but she does hit alot though and those claws are frakking sharp dude.

Yeah, you would get to travel the world, steal ton's of cool crap but good luck trying to find her and get your cut from the job.
True enough, but getting paid as a minion is always a problem. That's what you get for working for criminals. With Carmen as with Drakken and Shego I would be doing it more for the thrill of the act than the money anyways.

Shego's nails don't really scare me, I'm more worried about the frakkin fireballs. But you've got to take the bad to get the good.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I dunno.

Depends who has the best pension scheme really, makes all the difference what with the current economic climate these days.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
The Combine. They're a collective, not a person. That way it's more awesome and scary.