Who "your people" hate

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
We Americans hate anyone who isn't for us.

Infact one politican, (of which I am "proud" to announce I'm from his state) basically sums up our opinions:

So, we basically hate the whole wide world. :)

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I'm human, so I guess "my people" hate aliens and asterioids that want to destroy us.

But on a national scale (I'm from the U.S), we hate anyone that the media and our social norms tells us too.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
I'm Dutch and we generally dislike Moslims and Moroccans.

The reason - Major culture clash.
Moslims and Morroccans? That doesn't make sense good sir. Moslims (corectly spelled as Muslims) is not a people but a follower of the religion Islam (any race/color) as I myself am, but I'm sure you know that right? Morroccans are a people though, many (but not all) of which are Muslim. Do you really dislike us? There are many Muslims in the West and it is a huge culture clash, but do you support the popular hate of us?

OT: Well as a Pakistani who is not really Pakistani, I am supposed to hate Indians that are Hindu. That is total bullcrap though because for start my family is all from Indian originally but they were FORCED to go to Pakistan which actually makes us Hindustani (Muslim Indians who had to go to pakistan). Speaking of which I am also supposed to hate British people, although for much better reason than hating Hindus. I do kind of hate British people for what they did but I don't like to linger in the negative past so I won't flat out hate a British person (or any other Western person) unless they give me a reason to.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Piphchan said:
Cain_Zeros said:
As a Canadian born, raised and living outside the province of Quebec, I have Quebecios because they're whiny Separatist bullshit gets on my nerves.
Of course we're all whiny separatists...
And of course none of the other responses to this thread are based on generalizations that the poster knows aren't universally applicable.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
As a Canadian born, raised and living outside the province of Quebec, I have Quebecios because they're whiny Separatist bullshit gets on my nerves.
*boo, hiss* Never quite understood all that separatist nonsense. Other than that, I don't think we're supposed to hate anyone.

I don't think the Italians are supposed to like anybody, but I do, anyway.

And I'm a Habs/Phillies/Colts fan, so...

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
SimuLord said:
rt052192 said:
SimuLord said:
rt052192 said:
How are the Red Sox doing this year?!
The bullpen sucks like a two-dollar crack whore and half the lineup couldn't hit MY fastball. We need to drag Big Papi out behind the Monster and put him down Old Yeller-style. Or get him back on 'roids.
The Old Yeller bit had me crying! I use that quip all the time and it never fails to get laughs. I wholeheartedly agree with your complaints with the Sox, but they will come around eventually. How about the Yankees with Vazquez? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice Cashman is retarded!
I'd say "we should do a podcast about baseball", but Bill Simmons and JackO are pretty much doing our schtick, aren't they?

Could be worse...you could be my accounting teacher, a diehard Angels fan. He didn't want to hear what I had to say after the Sox beat Anaheim 17-8 last night.
yea, all my friends are sox fans and one is a lakers fan so banter ensues daily.

Roos1993

Oct 20, 2009
I don't really hate anyone but there is that whole thing where I'm Scottish and I'm obliged to hate the English.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I'm from Northern IL, mostly North-Western European (English, Irish, and Scotish) with a dash of Native American, and near Chicago.

We're suppost to hate anyone from Wisconsin because they have the Greenbay Packers, and anyone else that has a better sports team... which is just about everyone.

Though with Irish leanings we're suppost to hate the Italians, but its not a big deal because my Aunt married an italian dude. I'm in a pretty mixed area, so race isn't a huuuuge issue.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
I'm British and German, my ancestors in the americas went back to before the civil war. my ancestors were in both the confederacy and the union. I hate everyone

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Us Irish just hate Great Britain specifically England
I Don't think there is any particular reason

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
Well, us Scots hate the English. And the Welsh. And the Japanese. And the Scots. Damn Scots, they ruined Scotland!

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I'm a mixed-race American man in redneck Idaho (Tip: They don't takes to kindly to me). I don't think I technically have people.
...fork biters.
I feel my skin crawling all over at the very thought of them.

Celtic Cynic

May 4, 2010
Thundero13 said:
Us Irish just hate Great Britain specifically England
I Don't think there is any particular reason
I take it the 13 in your name is your age and therefore you haven't covered it in history class yet but trust me there is this whole huge reason behind it. You can thank me for not putting in any spoilers.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
As a Brit I hate the French, but that's fine. As a Chelsea fan I hate Tottenham and Leeds. I also support Norwich now because I live there, so hate Ipswich.
Also Burnley, fuckers beat Norwich in the league the first away game of the Canaries I'd been to and knocked Chelsea out of the League cup. Fucking Burnley.

Davrel

Jan 31, 2010
Celtic Cynic said:
I'm Irish so I think thats been covered above.

Davrel said:
People who hate people just because their two races/nations once had a dispute. Its fucking stupid (the notable exception being the French...cheese-eating surrender-monkeys).
Coming from a guy whos profile says he's british that statement is a bit rich. Considering England was normally the conquering country so you might feel differently but for the country who suffers the most or who didn't instigate the fight it may not seem so stupid. I'll ask you one question that could explain some Irish peoples hatred of England.

Would so many atrocities occurred in Ireland had England never invaded?

Think of the history of the two nations and see that by working together the two islands could have both benefited.

Try telling a Polish person that hating Germany is stupid or any nation who has suffered at the hands of another. I think you'll find yourself alone in finding it stupid.

Thats not to say that I don't agree with countries that have a history working together. People have to move on and work towards a better future so cooperation is needed and I think the relationship between Ireland and England is the best it's ever been except for continuing problems up north.
A 'bit rich' eh? Well, I regret to inform you that I have never had anything to do with British foreign policy (not even via my right to vote which will be exercised for the first time this year), as such I am just as much a victim of circumstance as the targets of your so-called 'atrocities' - so take your rage elsewhere; the people of my generation in Britain have done nothing to Ireland. Hating us for the mistakes of our grandfathers is stupid in the extreme.

That isn't to say that such hatred isn't understandable, but it is still stupid. Hate the government, by all means! Lobby for change, excellent! But don't be a narrow-minded retard and hate the people who are just getting along with their own lives and are not consulted as to the direction of foreign policy. Its that kind of ignorance mixed with jingoism (usually from both sides) that causes half the problems in the first place.

Once I become the Foreign Minister, I will be happy to bask in misguided hatred - until then, they can shove it.

IHateDaManSkirt

Nov 21, 2009
Iron Mal said:
IHateDaManSkirt said:
The British! Those smug bastards with their smugness!
Oh and Humans because...they suck?

Iron Mal said:
Being English/Irish I'm supposed to have an antagonistic disliking of the French, Americans, most of mainland Europe, most of the civilised world and countries that were formerly part of the Empire.

Apparantly we're ok with Canada though.
Give us back our land!
A lot of people can say THAT.
Take it! We don't want it anymore! (although we do still want your major exports, cuisine, arts and natural resources).
Cool!
Now to send our special forces to conquer Britain Muahaha!

clzark

Aug 21, 2009
Well, I'm from the US, so "my people" hate Canada, France, England, Russia, the Middle East in general, Mexico...basically anyone not born in the US. Except Native Americans. "My people" hate them too

Or maybe I just get that impression because I live in arguably the "Reddest" state in the US

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
I am Welsh and therefore hate the engilsh.
I am also a Scarlets (rugby) fan and therefore I hate anyone who supports the Ospreys

daleious

Dec 24, 2008
As Many in this thread being english i automatically hate the french, even though i do have a french friend and shes awfully amusing, unlike the rest of those frog legs eating pussies!

Embz said:
I am Welsh and therefore hate the engilsh.
Oh and this reminds me the welsh as well, just because living next to the severn bridge i have to LOOK at it doesnt mean i have to LIKE it