Who "your people" hate

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
i'm dutch, so i'm supposed to hate germans yet i don't.

i guess i tend to hate/not like poorly educated people.

(+1 for snobbishnes?)

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Wahful said:
Well aparently im supposed to have Irish Republicans. But i don't.
you don't have irish republicans?
i thought everyone did...

i'm sorry i had to do it.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
rt052192 said:
How are the Red Sox doing this year?!
The bullpen sucks like a two-dollar crack whore and half the lineup couldn't hit MY fastball. We need to drag Big Papi out behind the Monster and put him down Old Yeller-style. Or get him back on 'roids.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

Im trying to be part of everything while Im not part of anything so there are not any of "my people".

Xtroni

Feb 20, 2010
Hubilub said:
Xtroni said:
Well I wouldn't say we hate Norway more Denmark since they were at war with us for AGEEES!
Then why is it that the most favored kind of jokes in Sweden are those about how dumb Norwegians are?
Touché! Youre right.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Hubilub said:
We Swedes hate Norway.

Why?

Because...
...Your obviously superior.

I hate them

Unless they give me flying powers, that doesn't involve a catapult NOR a trebuchet!

Doc Cannon

I hate custom titles.
Feb 3, 2010
Mostly the USA. Not particular individuals, but The Empire. But we have good reasons, as most dictatorships in Latin America were backed by them.

Of course, I have no problem with the US population in general, there are as many idiots and good people there as in another countries.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
SimuLord said:
Iron Mal said:
Being English/Irish I'm supposed to have an antagonistic disliking of the French, Americans, most of mainland Europe, most of the civilised world and countries that were formerly part of the Empire.

Apparantly we're ok with Canada though.
And that'll be null and void as soon as Colin Mochrie dies.
We still have...er...

Ok, I'm out of ideas, we are buggered as far as international relations go.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
As a Canadian born, raised and living outside the province of Quebec, I have Quebecios because they're whiny Separatist bullshit gets on my nerves.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
Hubilub said:
We Swedes hate Norway.

Why?

Because.
Don't worry! we hate you to :D
you sick bastards tried to rule us!
But in the end we flipped you off and gor rich on oil that you once had in posetion.

hey_iknowyou

Dec 24, 2008
The British apparently, this is becoming more and more outdated though in my personal experience.

"Now I've nothing against the English, but you know, I like to see England getting beaten in things like sport. And war." (Tommy Tiernan)

IHateDaManSkirt

Nov 21, 2009
The British! Those smug bastards with their smugness!
Oh and Humans because...they suck?

Iron Mal said:
Being English/Irish I'm supposed to have an antagonistic disliking of the French, Americans, most of mainland Europe, most of the civilised world and countries that were formerly part of the Empire.

Give us back our land!
A lot of people can say THAT.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm Dutch and we generally dislike Moslims and Moroccans.

The reason - Major culture clash.

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
We Brazilians have the opposite problem: we normally don't hate anyone, but we suck up to "gringos" too much in my opinion. I think most Brazilians have a severe case of Xenophilia. It gets pretty disgusting sometimes.

Well, except for Argentinians of course. They think they are better soccer players than we are. But even that is more of a friendly rivalry than real hatred.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
SimuLord said:
rt052192 said:
The bullpen sucks like a two-dollar crack whore and half the lineup couldn't hit MY fastball. We need to drag Big Papi out behind the Monster and put him down Old Yeller-style. Or get him back on 'roids.
The Old Yeller bit had me crying! I use that quip all the time and it never fails to get laughs. I wholeheartedly agree with your complaints with the Sox, but they will come around eventually. How about the Yankees with Vazquez? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice Cashman is retarded!

Celtic Cynic

May 4, 2010
I'm Irish so I think thats been covered above.

Davrel said:
People who hate people just because their two races/nations once had a dispute. Its fucking stupid (the notable exception being the French...cheese-eating surrender-monkeys).
Coming from a guy whos profile says he's british that statement is a bit rich. Considering England was normally the conquering country so you might feel differently but for the country who suffers the most or who didn't instigate the fight it may not seem so stupid. I'll ask you one question that could explain some Irish peoples hatred of England.

Would so many atrocities occurred in Ireland had England never invaded?

Think of the history of the two nations and see that by working together the two islands could have both benefited.

Try telling a Polish person that hating Germany is stupid or any nation who has suffered at the hands of another. I think you'll find yourself alone in finding it stupid.

Thats not to say that I don't agree with countries that have a history working together. People have to move on and work towards a better future so cooperation is needed and I think the relationship between Ireland and England is the best it's ever been except for continuing problems up north.

Piphchan

Aug 20, 2008
Cain_Zeros said:
As a Canadian born, raised and living outside the province of Quebec, I have Quebecios because they're whiny Separatist bullshit gets on my nerves.
Of course we're all whiny separatists...

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
rt052192 said:
SimuLord said:
rt052192 said:
The Old Yeller bit had me crying! I use that quip all the time and it never fails to get laughs. I wholeheartedly agree with your complaints with the Sox, but they will come around eventually. How about the Yankees with Vazquez? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice Cashman is retarded!
I'd say "we should do a podcast about baseball", but Bill Simmons and JackO are pretty much doing our schtick, aren't they?

Could be worse...you could be my accounting teacher, a diehard Angels fan. He didn't want to hear what I had to say after the Sox beat Anaheim 17-8 last night.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
IHateDaManSkirt said:
The British! Those smug bastards with their smugness!
Oh and Humans because...they suck?

Iron Mal said:

Give us back our land!
A lot of people can say THAT.
Take it! We don't want it anymore! (although we do still want your major exports, cuisine, arts and natural resources).