Whoops...

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Pegghead said:
Your prying makes the pandas start crying.

That 'ought to get to her. Besides, what kind of backwards-ass mother uses text speak?
potentially the greatest mother in existence.

i mean christ its time for parents to stop being massive techapohbies.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
The King of Rock and Roll said:
CloggedDonkey said:
firedfns13 said:
Tell them that their daughter in a young adult in high school and can do whatever she pleases. Also, you are a free person and can speak to whom you choose.
She's in junior high. Shut up.
um, well, that explains a lot depending on your age. and what is a sixteen year old doing in Junior high? I was fourteen when I got out, so how is a sixteen year old there?

EDIT: ho, eighth and ninth, that explains it. it only goes to eighth here. but you should text the women "Look, I think there's a misunderstanding. I think we should meet and talk this out instead of arguing" or something to that effect.
No cause my parents will string me from the celing by my intestines if they hear about this. If I'm lucky.
wait, there are a few question I want you to answer, just to get some perspective:
1. where you talking about doing the dirty*
2. do you know the girl personally or do you know about her only via texts
3. do you truly love her
4. how long have you known her*

certain answers to the ones with the * symbol mean I am Chris Hanson and the police are on their way to your residence.

TheDuckbunny

Jul 9, 2009
Quote her a line from the bible that has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. That's deep man.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
firedfns13 said:
Tell them that their daughter in a young adult in high school and can do whatever she pleases. Also, you are a free person and can speak to whom you choose.
She's in junior high. Shut up.
He was just trying to help- cut him a break. In most places, being 15 or 16 means you are in high school. Besides, his suggestion was rather sensible. You were just flirting; don't give in so easily and assert that you and her daughter both have the right to make autonomous decisions. It's not like you were caught having sex...

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
"Why are you looking at your daughter's text messages?"

That's what I'd do, but hey, I'd also not flirt over text, but you're not me, eh.

Nerdygamer89

Dec 21, 2009
Well, unless you provide more information nobody is really going to be able to help you. Online friend, or know her IRL? How old is she EXACTLY, and are you sure? What exactly were you saying to her (no specific details needed)? You really want to be careful with this type of shit if you don't know her IRL. You've already suggested that you aren't sure exactly how old she is, and that could potentially be very bad for you in the long run.

Hate to sound like a stodgy old person here (neat trick for a 20-year-old, eh?) but if you're 17 and saying graphic things (don't know if you were or not) to someone that's even a couple years younger than you, and the parents have the inclination to report you, you could very well be charged with something like lewd and lascivious behavior toward a minor or some such, assuming you live in the U.S. and depending on how close you are to your 18th birthday. All this is strictly cautionary, not from direct experience, but I've known some morons who got involved with girls far too young for them and paid for it later.

Short version: internet relationships, just don't do it.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
z(ombie)fan said:
Pegghead said:
Your prying makes the pandas start crying.

That 'ought to get to her. Besides, what kind of backwards-ass mother uses text speak?
potentially the greatest mother in existence.

i mean christ its time for parents to stop being massive techapohbies.
Here in Aus I've found that to not be the case, but by golly I wish it was.

You know how you might play some of your favourite music and your parents start dancing to it, or you'll be playing a game and when they ask you what it is and you go through a lengthy explanation they might try bringing it up later but they get the context/subtleties of said game wrong and it comes off as both embarassing and really funny? When it comes to parents embracing technology and the culture that surrounds it, it's much like that spare the lovable silliness that comes, mothers friend their daughters over facebook, fathers start web-pages and blogs so they can brag to all the other pathetically tech-savvy parents about how great their kids are, middle-aged people are walking around with t-shirts that say "OMG" and "LOL". It's very, very disturbing.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
she's 15 or 16 and I'm 17
See now, I don't know where you're at but the high schools around here are 14-18 so I just assumed that was the norm. Oh and telling people to shut up is a sure way of getting advice.

I so hope your parents find out about this because it would be funny. What 17 year old isn't expected to be talking to girls or physically involved with them?

Edit: How are you 15 or 16 in middle school? You probably creeped her out after she lied to you.
So, I'd just let it go. It'll disappear and nobody will know it happened.

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
Heh. I just love how the parents snoop through her phone.
Booze Zombie said:
"Why are you looking at your daughter's text messages?"

That's what I'd do, but hey, I'd also not flirt over text, but you're not me, eh.
This is what I'd do, too.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
WINDOWCLEAN2 said:
Text back saying:

"Soooo...I Herd u Liek Mudkipz?"
Fucking win.

[sub]I'm easily amused[/sub]

My ex was the same, his mum kept texting me whenever me and him argued. Spinless **** kept running crying to his mummy like the ***** he was.
Fuuuuck, random anger.

Text the girl and tell her, she won't be happy with her parents going through her phone.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
I would drop it. The least risky thing to do. Is it the right thing to do? I dont know, there isnt that much we know.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Tell her to meet you at Friar Lawrence's place. I hear he's good at handling these kinds of situations.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
gigastrike said:
Tell her to meet you at Friar Lawrence's place. I hear he's good at handling these kinds of situations.
Why do I have a fealing I should know who friar Lawrence is?

FastFoot92

Jun 4, 2009
OMNOMONMNOMONMON

OR

Beat that mo fo with Jedi mind tricks
"These are not the droids you are looking for"

"IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THEN I COULD EVER BE"

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
what a snoopy mother, maybe the reason kids do drugs is because its fun to hide them from thier parents.

OT:
I dunno, is she hot for a 15-year-old?
because if so then you are both minors, its not pedophilia.
the girl has the right to do whatever she wants to, she has to experience things for herself and not through her mother, which includes dating you.
and dating someone only 2 years younger then you isnt bad, if she was 6 then that would be a different story.

explain to the mother that your not gonna jerk-off on her daughter(not in those words, for the love of GOD dont use those words) and that your intentions are only to enjoy spending time in the company of the girl.
Tell her that if she trusts her daughter, then she will allow you to date her, if the mother has raised her right then she will know that her daughter will not rush into anything.
and then allow the relationship to run its course.

wow, a comment about dating and I didnt type "UP THE BUTT" even once!!!
Im kinda surprised.

EDIT:
DAMMIT!!!
I typed "UP THE BUTT", i THOUGHT THAT WAS A FIRST FOR ME T_T
ahhh, well, watcha gonna do?

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
First off, she's 15 or 16 and I'm 17.

So I was texting her for a while, and we'd started to really like each other. And then it started getting flirty, and then more descriptive as it usually does as the day progresses.

Then I get this in response.

"WTF, Don't text my daughter again."

So wat do?
Start texting back about things so incredibly banal, the parental figure just stops caring.

For ex.

"I hate dentists."
"I found this great recipe for eggs benedict on youtube."
"I just bought some bubble tape. This is gonna rock."
"What's up with that polar bear on lost?"
"I miss Beyblades."
"Soulja Boy ate a bagel on Twitter."
"How do you get out of those chinese finger traps?"
"I really want a unicycle"
"Man, fuck prostrate cancer. It kills people."
"Did you see The Cove. Real eye-opener"
"I think this DarkRyter dude is super awesome".

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010
Have you met her parents yet?

If not then no biggy just get her to lie about who it was from and then in a few weeks time just get her to introduce you as a "new friend"

If you have then don't count on that relationship lasting a long time......