Who's watching Doom Patrol

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
I'm on episode 2 and I am loving it, it feels like a love letter to old school pulp superhero stories who aren't afraid to be more out there when it comes to creativity with a TV-MA rating.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'd want to watch it if it was on something other than DC's streaming service, which I refuse to pay for.

Hopefully that service dies so everything on it gets dumped on Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon at some point.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
I didn?t like the Doom Patrol when they were on the Brave and the Bold cartoon since they came across as selfish, nhilistic and unpleasant. I can?t see myself enjoying them at a level where they can really go to town with those same notions.

If you?re liking it though, I hope it remains consistently so for you.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah, this is the second comment in a row about the streaming service thing. DC doesn't have enough on there to make me want to subscribe. I mean, it's got some stuff, but I have Batman TAS DVDs already, and they've only made a couple movies I care about.

The promo looked decent, though.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Being someone familiar with Doom Patrol I'm wondering if they're going to go for that one famous plot point that happened near the end of the first series.

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
Wait, is this really a thing? I need to check it out! I'm pretty hype. Now if only Young Justice could officially spin off into "Doom Patrol Go!"

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
So the current episode has a Nazi making a puppet show of his life story, this is better than Daredevil.