Who's your country's greatest ally?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
2xDouble said:
Lets see, the US's greatest ally? Who do we have here? Canada, Mexico, England, Australia, Japan... Hm...

Kids, I think we're boned... (heh).

But seriously... All of those, plus most of the (other) UN and NATO nations. We make fun sometimes, but you guys rock.
Its good to have friends... and France, heh.
Well although Mexico's government loves you if you ask the actual mexicans most of us will say that we hate you so I wouldn't count on us as a viable ally.
And who's Mexico's greatest ally? Well supposedly USA but we all know that as soon as they've got a chance they'll try and steal more of our land so I'm pretty sure it's not them.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Well, I assume that Latvia would be our greatest ally. Essentially the same country with the same people, except that somewhere down the long, winding trail of history, some guy got hit in the head with a rock and forgot how to speak Lithuanian properly.

Besides that, probably... Sweden? They're okay. We don't have that many allies.

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Kaleion said:
Well although Mexico's government loves you if you ask the actual mexicans most of us will say that we hate you so I wouldn't count on us as a viable ally.
And who's Mexico's greatest ally? Well supposedly USA but we all know that as soon as they've got a chance they'll try and steal more of our land so I'm pretty sure it's not them.
Surely you still keep in touch with Europe? Specifically Spain? I'm not too savvy on Mexican politics, but colonial nations tend to keep in touch with their 'mother' nations.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
In the UK, I guess our greatest ally would be the US of A.

I mean, its always fun when theres a bit of friendly fire! Sure, you lose some points, but both teams can have a good laugh about it...

Oh, wait...

On a serious point, I think that our government LOVES the American government. The "Special Relationship" between London and Washington seems as strong as ever.

Notice, I said "our government ". I know alot of people that are sick of the relationship. Many people hoped there'd be some more leeway after Blair went (and as the Iraq Enquiry seems to show, Blair was literally Bush's *****), but that hasn't been the case.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I guess being Dutch our biggest allies are the Germans at the moment. Except when it comes to football, then it's all out war.

0mn1p0t3ntg6y

Jan 30, 2011
Sorry this is seperate I screwed up. Anyway America has nukes and Chuck Norris. The most deadly weapons known to man not in that order.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Holland, we're everybodies ally, we're like that tiny kid who everybody thinks is cute because it can curse.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
I'm Canadian, which basically means that, in practice, the US. In theory I suppose Britain is.

Deonysus

Jan 12, 2011
I would probably have to say Finland.
During the second world war they kept the "evil communist's" from pushing any further into Scandinavia. Seriously, our neighbors beat the god damn Mother Russia and saved Sweden from becoming a pile of rubble!

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
As an american, the correct answer is "England" (Or the UK I suppose to call it by the more appropriate name), and the less correct (but widely believed nonetheless) answer is "God" (or possibly "Jesus").

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ok, I'm the US. Everyone hates me but wants me to fix everything because I'm big and powerful, but everyone hates me for the very same reason.

Sooooooo... myself?

Dec 14, 2009
soren7550 said:
Ok, I'm the US. Everyone hates me but wants me to fix everything because I'm big and powerful, but everyone hates me for the very same reason.

Sooooooo... myself?
Correction, you think everyone wants you to fix everything.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
soren7550 said:

Sooooooo... myself?
Correction, you think everyone wants you to fix everything.
People piss and moan if we do nothing though.

Drake_Dercon

Sep 13, 2010
Shi Shi said:
Usa? no one. no one likes us XD
Don't worry, your buddy Canada's still here.

Of course, we're probably the one who makes the most snide remarks behind your back as well.

The whole world's like a family. America's the stuck-up one who got rich and a long time ago through questionably legal means, and only now is beginning to fail and realize its supremacy isn't absolute. It's always the first to show up to parties, even if they aren't going to be very good. Then it makes them good (or tries really hard to do so).

Canada is the suck-up who wants to try to get in on some of other people's action while coasting around and playing guitar.