Who's your secret weird celebrity crush...?

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
I'm sorry to say but for me it would be
yes Kristen Stewart

i watched Adventureland last night and i was like...whoa THAT'S Bella???...but she's all sexy and not annoying?...i'm not really sure if it was the fact that she displayed some sort of sexuality or if it was the shorts but watching her in the movie got me thinking "wow...i'd totally................" yea you get the idea...

so my fellow Escapist is there a celebrity who isn't the prettiest starlet, the hunkiest piece of man meat or not even that famous but if you had them in a room with you for a day you could die a happy person...?

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
Annie Oakly... Yeah, the one with the guns... [sub]Don't ask.[/sub]
Other than that, Mona Lisa... Yeah, the one with the smile.

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
I have a slight man-crush on David Tennant:

As for a female celebrity, Zooey Deschanel is extremely attractive:

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Ellen "Fucking" Page.

Jesus Christ, Juno may have rather annoying music and only a few good jokes, but preggo Ellen Page? Sign me the hell up!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Patrick Stewart.
What?

Oh alright fine, one of the opposite sex.

In that case, Jewel Staite.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Got to say my obsessive celebrity crush is Tricia helfer, not exactly weird to idolise perfection though is it? hehe

For weird, I have a man crush on jamie bamber. I say man crush, as I would just want to hang out with the guy, and likely would get all giggly if I saw him like a little school girl.

For the more I think about it, the more I realise I'm just a whore for Battlestar Galactica. Kudos to James Callis also for being awesome (felt compelled to add that).

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
Don't ask me why, but Lucy Lawless... specially in leather armour...you work the rest out

Jorias

Dec 10, 2008
Jewel Staite from Firefly, Amanda Tapping from Stargate, and Katie McGrath from Merlin

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Ellen Page?

Yes please. I'll take 3.

edit: in retrospect, I guess that's not so weird, but seriously. Great actress, great sense of style, and she actually seems like a genuinely nice person.

-m

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Scarlette Johannsen, Ellen Page. Might just be because I have a crush on the Black Widow and Kitty Pryde, but still. Oh, and Summer Glau. And whoever plays 13 in House.