Who's your secret weird celebrity crush...?

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
For me my man crushes are:
Also:
Yes I am a huge Battlestar fan :p

for my female crush (Because I am straight), it would have to be Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller)

*Sigh* If only she dressed like that in Stargate Atlantis...

Kavonde

Usually Neutral Good
Feb 8, 2010
Dunno how "weird" it is, but some of my female friends seem very offended by the fact I find her attractive every time I see a picture of her I begin professing my eternal and undying love:

Amanda Bynes

You don't need some asshole rapper, Amanda. I'm here for you.

...Ahem.

Now, for the legitimately weird man-crush:

Mick Foley

I revert to a 14-year-old fanboy every time I see him on TV. He's one of the coolest, nicest, funniest, and most dedicated guys in the world. If you don't understand his awesomeness, you should read "Have a Nice Day!" This is a guy who should absolutely not have been able to become one of the most famous pro wrestlers of his generation, who suffered injuries that would've retired a "real" athlete a dozen times over, and who, through sheer determination and a refusal to accept the limits imposed on him, became one of the biggest faces in the industry and who still remained a humble, good-natured family man throughout.

If I ever meet him in real life, I'll probably try to hug him and weird him the hell out.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I don't think it's all that weird but I can't get over Jessica Alba. I don't know what it is about her.

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
I've got a few to list so I'll do it this way...

Yvonne Strahovski

Diane Neal

Kristen Stewart

and my one man crush (everybody gets one)

Claudio Sanchez

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Ewan Mcreggor.
David tennant (holy crap he's hot.)
And Roy Khan from Kamelot ^^

But for female crushes?

Eeeeeeh......
I just don't like the women in Hollywood...Because to me they seem fake.
Does Wonderwoman count? :D

Arcanite Ripper

May 1, 2010
Is it weird for me to still have a crush on Judith O'Dea, most noteably featured wayyyyy back in the 1968 Night of the Living Dead film? There's just something about that face I can't get over. Seems so welcoming and dream-inducing...

Ahem.

I'll also put on my limited-edition Shameless Goggles and pick my secret man candidate.

-MC Hammer. And his pants.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Helen Mirren.

Brilliant actress, and even though she's around 65 years old, but honestly I find her REALLY, REALLY sexy. Not hot, really... but just Sexy. Though I suppose she's always had that reputation, but there's something sexy about a woman who still looks THAT good when she gets older.

As for male celebrity crushes...
Nathan Fillion.
It sounds incredibly gay but hey, its a man crush
and even I have to admit, that is a gorgeous man that I probably wouldn't be too pissed off if my girlfriend ran off with him...
I wouldn't blame her...

TheFurryChicken

Jun 29, 2008
RetiarySword said:
for my female crush (Because I am straight), it would have to be Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller)

*Sigh* If only she dressed like that in Stargate Atlantis...
/agreed.

Jewel Staite is that sort of "Girl next door" hot. Plus, she's only the hottest spaceship mechanic in the whole 'verse.