Why am I an apparent gay asshole because i like naruto

THE M3RCENARY

May 23, 2010
lol what i do when some is talking shit on xbox live is say "i love you too" it shuts them up and it is hilarious.

Kenni-chan

Nov 1, 2009
I'd only start ragging on ya if you downed Bleach.

you like naruto, fair enough, never liked that show but I liked the manga and doujins

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Becuase no one likes an immature idiot who screams "Believe it" every five fucking seconds.

Ahem. People are just very intolerant to anything that dosn't have the age old "America, fuck yeah!" vibe to it, or anything forign for that matter...

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
Miumaru said:
Well, its a stupid name and if I saw you, Id be weary of an annoying kid. I wouldnt be a jerk though, unless you proved my assumption correct.
You shouldn't call his name stupid, it's your opinion, but he might like it, making people feel stupid because they have a passion for something that you don't like(such as naruto) is downright rude.

OT: Dude, they are a bunch of basement dwellers and whatnot, why are you even paying attention to this crap?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
You're gay because Naruto is awesome and so is gayness. So by calling you gay they're saying you're awesome. But the a-hole thing? Beats me. It's a good manga/anime, that's all.

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Use your name to troll people who flame you, for fun.
Had an old "Linkin Park" related nick name, and everyone kept asking "are you a fan?" then saying "they are a gay emo fag group!!1one!". After killing them I say something of the like "guess what, you got raped by a gay emo fag group fan." They ragequit or flame more, at witch I smile.
Just use their stupidity against them and don't take it personally.

ThatPurpleGuy

Feb 4, 2010
Hahaha well maybe not a gay asshole, thats too harsh..I would say more like a gay icon. I kind of agree though, anyone who like Naruto is a little "funny".

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:
Well, its a stupid name and if I saw you, Id be weary of an annoying kid. I wouldnt be a jerk though, unless you proved my assumption correct.
You shouldn't call his name stupid, it's your opinion, but he might like it, making people feel stupid because they have a passion for something that you don't like(such as naruto) is downright rude.

OT: Dude, they are a bunch of basement dwellers and whatnot, why are you even paying attention to this crap?
Not even for the Naruto part. whatever fan names, names with dates, names with useless numbers added cause you are not origional, death, assassin, ninja, xXx. These are the ingrediants for lame usernames.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
I think your ridicule may have been for creating the username; a lot of people try to go for something generic, unrelated to any specific fictional work. I remember regretting my original choice, especially because "Katana" is often taken on forums and stuff.

I kinda thought Naruto (the show, not you) was dumb, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make fun of someone like you. If it were anything other than XBL, it might have been easier to change the name to something wittier, but oh well.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
well it was actually pretty good before the time skip, then it's been slowly getting worse.

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
It's not that they're "not from america" it's a virus that's global. People are going off on Naruto the same way they do everything else. When it first came out, DBZ (especially Z) was really popular for a while, then became a sort of cult classic series, almost universally hated for it's filler content to story content ratio. (not to mention the absurdity of dialogue. However, think about DBZ now, it's popular again and people watch it over and over simply for how absurd and hilarious it is.

Naruto is getting the Avatar Treatement basically. "OH THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN IT"S NAME WAS (insert name of older property here)!"

People say it's shit because of filler, people say the storylines are bullshit and crappy and the fight scenes are pathetic. It's not going to end soon. It'll take Naruto being old for people to finally stop hating it.

Personally I do watch Naruto, I enjoy the notion of the Chakra, and the spritual limitations, and the non-linear nature of the exams they take.

Well . . . that and Gaara is the most badass psychopath I've seen in an anime for some time, and I enjoy any scene he's in that much more for his insanity.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
ultrachicken said:
Old Trailmix said:
What? Just change your gamertag dude.
costs $7 just to change your name. I would never pay for that.

Two answers: one, there are trolls
two, use the mute button and the quality of your life will increase
Three: Don't buy an xbox in the bloody first place.

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
Miumaru said:
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:

Not even for the Naruto part. whatever fan names, names with dates, names with useless numbers added cause you are not origional, death, assassin, ninja, xXx. These are the ingrediants for lame usernames.
Well that's just like your opinion

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:

Just as thinking Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was an aweful movie is also an opinion. But yes, objectionable opinions regardless.

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
Miumaru said:
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:
Tekkawarrior said:
Miumaru said:

Just as thinking Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was an aweful movie is also an opinion. But yes, objectionable opinions regardless.
Sorted then, no hard feelings chap

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
People are always assholes so even if you change ur name you'll still be called a fag just a completely different kind of fag

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
Because people are idiots, that's why. And that's the reason I made my name unpronounced.

Just ignore it. Idiots roam the earth. You just have to get over it.