why can't people think about Muggle Cannibalism in any Setting with Superpowers?

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
ahem! so why can't people think about completely Regular Human Cannibalism in any Setting with Superpowers, unless when the setting in question are follows "All Superpowered Beings are Mons" trope?

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Drathnoxis said:
How's the grand crossover fanfic going?
it goes through numerous updates like Recca, Domon, Fuko, and Mikagami accompanies Koganei to join Spin-off protags instead of got eaten by Alex Mercer(after eating 7 billion people from Heroes universe save for Hiro Nakamura or Emile Danko)

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
...Excuse me? What did I just read? Why would this even be a thing? I do not understand the presumption that something so intimately tied to desperation (of the "anything to survive" variety) should have a greater presence in 'superpowers' stories.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Masonicon said:
ahem! so why can't people think about completely Regular Human Cannibalism in any Setting with Superpowers, unless when the setting in question are follows "All Superpowered Beings are Mons" trope?
Because cannibalism is wrong in many levels. The closest is Fallout setting, where people being mons is different to looking like mons (thanks, radiation).

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Masonicon said:
Drathnoxis said:
it goes through numerous updates like Recca, Domon, Fuko, and Mikagami accompanies Koganei to join Spin-off protags instead of got eaten by Alex Mercer(after eating 7 billion people from Heroes universe save for Hiro Nakamura or Emile Danko)
You've been working on it for years. How long is it at this point?

Edit: actually I just watched Ani-Toonspiracy: the Spin-off (part 1), and I'm honestly impressed. Did you do all of that yourself? The animation is really quite good.

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Drathnoxis said:
Masonicon said:
Drathnoxis said:
You've been working on it for years. How long is it at this point?

Edit: actually I just watched Ani-Toonspiracy: the Spin-off (part 1), and I'm honestly impressed. Did you do all of that yourself? The animation is really quite good.
the animation was done by Real Life friends from my country

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Asita said:
Why would this even be a thing?
either TVtropes logic of People that Eats people more of a normal person than anyone with superpowers

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Masonicon said:

Have some RWBY and Doom: <url=https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12358946/1/Remnant-Inferis-DOOM>Remnant Inferis: DOOM

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Masonicon said:
Asita said:
either TVtropes logic of People that Eats people more of a normal person than anyone with superpowers
Ok, first of all, you really need to work on your syntax. I'm honestly having trouble understanding the intent of your posts. Second, allow me to rephrase: Why would you expect cannibalism in works where the characters have superpowers? What's the link between those traits that makes you ask this question? Why is this something that you think should exist to a greater degree?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Asita said:
Masonicon said:
Asita said:
Ok, first of all, you really need to work on your syntax. I'm honestly having trouble understanding the intent of your posts. Second, allow me to rephrase: Why would you expect cannibalism in works where the characters have superpowers? What's the link between those traits that makes you ask this question? Why is this something that you think should exist to a greater degree?
Vore is a part of every balanced breakfast.