Why did I buy this?

Renamon

Jun 13, 2008
Unreal Tournament 2004. Bought it then proceeded to watch it collect dust. Not really a fan of FPS's.

salamifart

Jun 13, 2008
Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30, my cpu wasn't compatible with it (which shows my cpu blows) and i played like a whole 10 minutes of it and paid 30 bucks. I played one game of multiplayer....... it was like a sucky version x2 of cod2..

Kerig

Jun 12, 2008
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

The game might be fun...if it ran properly on the PC...but I digress *sigh*

Lsnewton

Jun 10, 2008
Rome: Total War.
Nothing wrong with it, really, but I honestly can't remember why I bought it, or ever having any interest in it beforehand.

Sackwak

Dec 20, 2007
Also Need for Speed: Whatever the hell the new one was. I spent almost an hour on it and gave it to my friend

Logie--bear

TARDIS Stalker
Feb 2, 2008
I hate to say it, But Portal.

I loved everything about it, But I forgot how much I hate replaying through games; even ridiculously short ones like Portal.

It still amazed me HOW short it was. I was forewarned but, C'MON!!!

Besides, I could've just played it at my mates house. Le Sigh.

monostable

Apr 17, 2008
For me its anything without splitscreen play, because i don't have xbox live, so the games have next to no replay value.

Oh and army of two. I read all the reviews, they all said it was naff, saw Yahtzee's video, bought it. still don't know why. That cost me money i could have kept for buying unreal tournament 3 next month. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!

Bioshock (no split screen).

The Darkness. Gamespot Lied!!

can anyone tell me if unreal tournament 3 has bots in the multiplayer? I don't want to be stuck with my friend doing the same thing we always are on a game that is meant to have "awesome multiplayer", and be playing on maps meant for 4 - 8 people and only have 2

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Morrowind. Dunno why I bought it... I think I got about as far as the point where you are supposed to ride the big goofy creature to some other city... and I just stopped playing. It's still installed on my computer because I always think that as soon as I uninstall it I'll want to finally play it, but that hasn't happened yet.

Annom

Nov 7, 2007
Unreal tournament 3, huge fan of 2k4 but it's just too fast pace for me now.

SWG, Friend was playing it at the time... what a failure of a game.

Philip Kershaw

Jun 13, 2008
Inriri said:
World of Warcraft.

*1 year later*

WHY DID I SPEND MY TIME ON THIS GAME?!?!?!?!
World of Warcraft.

*2 years later*

WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS GAME AND WHY DID I BUY THE EXPANSION PACK !!?!??!?!?!?

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
Anarchemitis said:
Sim City 4 [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHGRjn85p5M].
Did I miss something? Why is this ban-worthy? I thought it was a pretty fun way to say that he thought Sim City 4 was a good idea at the time.

Protip to mods: Linking music isn't always a rickroll. There are other songs too.

- J

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
I bought a Pro Evolution Soccer game for the PS2 once. I don't even like football games. Or even real football. I think it's because everyone hyped it up, saying better than FIFA, blah blah blah. Wasn't exactly a Sega Product.

Final Fantasy X. I should have known from the packaging it was going to be some schmaltzy, girly, overexaggerated hype.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Blue Dragon. I'm not much of a JRPG fan at the best of times, especially when the charcters look like they came from a crappy anima kids show on sunday morning. So why did I buy it? I have no fucking idea. I took it back about a week later, played about 4 minites of it. Great way to blow your money

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
after i battlefield 2 for a bit, i was liek hmmmm that was a waste, and then proceeded to uninstall it andplay 1942

Nozer

Mar 26, 2008
Hellgate:London...why did I buy this game...why...what have I done to god to make him make me buy this puddle of dogs vomit...uninstalling this game still isn't enough...maybe i'll only feel free if I destroy EA!

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
turok: evolution-because the others were so good! and then, then, this! bah! blasthemy! this game was a cardinal sin

any game for my psp that isn't daxter or ratchet and clank: size matters...ok maybe that one a little but I love daxter.

salamifart

Jun 13, 2008
Yea turok, It was the first version i've ever played, but i expected something along the lines of gears of war, not that this was better, or that GOW is even good..

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Final Fantasy X2....
Maybe its just me but if you made a video game version of sex and the city with guns (EA is probably already looking into it) I can't imagine it could much different than X2. Of course I didn't play for more than 8 minutes.