Why did... [Skyrim Spoilers]

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Mozza444 said:
This does not happen.
Your shock and horror may now be averted.
What you believed to be a spoiler does not happen in the game. Therefore i recommend you leave thread so that nothing else will spoil your experience.
At this point, there's really only one thing to do with this guy:

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
weker said:
Mozza444 said:
weker said:
It's a spoiler, I know what's going to happen, it's still a spoiler no matter how early. I know the stormcloaks who ever they are will save him.
This does not happen.
Your shock and horror may now be averted.
What you believed to be a spoiler does not happen in the game. Therefore i recommend you leave thread so that nothing else will spoil your experience.
The damage is done to me and it doesn't have to be done to more, and I know what I just typed was incorrect, I miss typed it.
If the damage has been done to you already and your wish to change the title is just for the benefit of others then i can help...
If the OP does not change the title, STOP commenting on the thread.. then it can fall off of the front page and into the abyss.
Ironic how your the person that doesn't want this thread to be seen and your keeping it alive.

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
weker how do you ever watch movie or game previews? Anything in there must be a spoiler

My impression was that a "spoiler" referred to unsuccessfully wanting to remain in suspense over a question. So revealing who killed X in a movie is a spoiler, but since in Skyrim it's the start of the game and you don't have any question to be pondering over, I would hardly call that a spoiler. If that's true then it's also a spoiler to see Sully getting transformed into Na'vi in a preview of Avatar, or Keanu Reaves wears sunglasses in The Matrix.

weker

May 27, 2009
Mozza444 said:
If the damage has been done to you already and your wish to change the title is just for the benefit of others then i can help...
If the OP does not change the title, STOP commenting on the thread.. then it can fall off of the front page and into the abyss.
Ironic how your the person that doesn't want this thread to be seen and your keeping it alive.
My will to reply is greater then my will to stop others getting the story spoilt, call me self centered from that, but hell I am on the escapist for a conversation.
"If the OP does not change the title, STOP commenting on the thread" I will once I stop getting replies I think I should make a reply to.
It is slightly ironic, but hey I reply to near enough everything.

Agayek said:
I hope your not referring to me, as that would be a grave misuse of the word "troll"

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
weker said:
I know bud, I have been having this convo with him and yet he still doesn't change it.
Im editing the title now..i just realised dovahkiin has an H in it

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
weker said:
Mozza444 said:
My will to reply is greater then my will to stop others getting the story spoilt, call me self centered from that, but hell I am on the escapist for a conversation.
"If the OP does not change the title, STOP commenting on the thread" I will once I stop getting replies I think I should make a reply to.

Agayek said:
I hope your not referring to me, as that would be a grave misuse of the word "troll"
Well at first i didn't want to just stamp you with the word troll like Agayek.. however it seems he is right.
If you are no longer here to stop this spoiler from ruining other peoples games.. why bother commenting?
But don't worry ill be the bigger man and i'm walking way right now.
Also ill be saving the horror of this spoiler from other people.
Yeahh, go me.

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
Eaglesolidus said:
I don't see how the intro is a spoiler but I think the dragon attacked trying to kill dovahkiin but accidentally saved him.
Thats my theory aswell..pity he didnt realise it was an execution.for him anyway

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
No Particular reason. Looked like he was just kinda hanging out and thought "you know what I could go for right now? A Massacre"

Was it even Alduin? You know, because all dragons... look the same.

Philip Collin

Sep 11, 2011
JoesshittyOs said:
No Particular reason. Looked like he was just kinda hanging out and thought "you know what I could go for right now? A Massacre"

Was it even Alduin? You know, because all dragons... look the same.
If you turn on subtitles then when Alduin shouts it shows his name.

Breadzombie

Jun 7, 2010
weker said:
Mozza444 said:

Agayek said:
To hell with your no spoilers politics.
YOU KILL THE BAD GUY IN THE END. There, now you don't have to play the game.

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
Hunter65416 said:
Im editing the title now..i just realised dovahkiin has an H in it
Why did I laugh so much as this? :')
Anyways, saying what happens in the intro in extremely vague detail is NOT a spoiler! It has no real information that could possibly ruin a game for someone.
Blood Brain Barrier said:
weker how do you ever watch movie or game previews? Anything in there must be a spoiler

My impression was that a "spoiler" referred to unsuccessfully wanting to remain in suspense over a question. So revealing who killed X in a movie is a spoiler, but since in Skyrim it's the start of the game and you don't have any question to be pondering over, I would hardly call that a spoiler. If that's true then it's also a spoiler to see Sully getting transformed into Na'vi in a preview of Avatar, or Keanu Reaves wears sunglasses in The Matrix.
Actually this guy says it much better than I ever could!
Is seeing Dovahkiin saying "FUS ROH DAH" in the trailer a spoiler also? The trailer showed much more than this thread ever did.
(You may share some cookies and a internet)