Why do people dislike meat loaf?

ShawnRiles

Jun 13, 2009
I don't recall eating meat loaf exactly, but I love the singer. I love listening to the "Bat out of Hell" album. Fucking great.

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
Meatloaf, the singer, is ok. Meatloaf the food tastes disgusting to me. It may be the mixture of peppers and meat that turns my stomach, although I love a good fajita, so go figure. I've never liked it. I remember falling out of a tree as a kid and really hurting myself. The great thing about the incident? I didn't have to eat meatloaf! I got to have Cap'n Crunch instead. Score one for falling out of the tree!

Arenari

Servant of Marvin the Martian
Nov 20, 2009
I love both. The food is excellent and I don't have it enough. The group isn't bad. I like a lot more artists more than him though.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
Hell, a good meatloaf hits the spot.

As for the singer, I got nothing against him. Loved Hot Patootie from Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Ahh but in Rocky he was the singer and a tasty dish afterward.

But i did like him as Bob in fight club. Hence the rocky line when Frank pulls the sheet off the table to see a dead eddie start chanting "His name was Robert Paulson!"

kduff51

May 3, 2009
The Food- Some meatloaf is really good and some sucks, they can go either way. It all depends on the cook

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I've never listened to the singer.

I've never had a meatloaf that I liked. That particular combination of taste and texture just gets to me.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
MurderousToaster said:
In both senses of the words.

Meat Loaf, as in the rock singer (note the nouns)

and meat loaf, as in the food substance.

The food substance, in my opinion, is delicious and the group has some nice tracks.

Can anyone inform me as to why both are disliked by many?
Because there are many people on this planet, and there will always be large amounts of people who hate something.

Generator

May 8, 2009
The only time I've ever heard Meat Loaf sing was in Rocky Horror Picture Show... and it was awesome!

Meat loaf, the food, can be good, if properly prepared. My mom, for instance, makes a great loaf of meat.

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
I'm not sure if I've ever even heard a song by Meat Loaf, as I'm content with what I have/what I find, and cannot judge the man fairly, however the substance is questionable. I went into a diner and decided to order some meatloaf. Worst. Meatloaf. Ever. Deciding I wanted some good meatloaf, I made one with little bits of mozzarella in it. It was raping my taste-buds, in a good way.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I love meatloaf, how dare you say that people hate it? *sniffle*

I like Meatloaf, how dare you say that people hate him? *sniffle*

I don't know why some people dislike meatloaf, as it is tasty and filled with happiness and blessed by God himself. I can see why some people don't like Meatloaf, however. I guess some people just don't like his voice.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Meatloaf is awesome. It is good, especially with ketchup.

I don't really know much about the singer. I did like the song he sang in Rocky Horror Picture Show, it was pretty awesome.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Meat loaf of good stuff, don't know why anyone would hate it.

I mean it's like a loaf of bread made out of burger (and other stuff I know) Whats not to love?

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Meat Loaf is fucking cool. Meatloaf, on the other hand, has never pleased my palate, even when cooked by my parents, who cook better than anyone else I have met.

Bluesclues

Dec 18, 2009
In accordance to the singer, I only know him in Rocky Horror and in Fight Club, and both performances I enjoyed.

As for the food, the only one I've ever had the pleasure of trying is the ones my father makes, and based on that, it's one of my favorite dishes.