Why does the Escapist hate Safari; or How I'm Avoiding A Tilted Screen

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
OK OK The Escapist probably doesn't hate Safari but this is twice now I've had badge things not work. My main browser is Safari as the browser has given me very little trouble, but I have Firefox and Chrome on my computer as well just in case of compatibility issues. This site usually works great with Safari except for one thing: clicking other people's badges. This messed me up during the El Shaddai contest as I only could click the things and make them count in Firefox where clicking on them in Safari reloaded the page like it counted but it actually didn't. And now I tried clicking on the spinning badge in Safari and that did the same thing. I went into Firefox and lo and behold it's all tilty there. I came back to Safari to see if the effect would hold over. NOPE! So I guess I'm avoiding "punishment" (is it punishment if I did it on purpose for the lulz). Anyone else have browser problems with the Escapist?

(Note: before we all get Safari bashy this is only one of two websites where I've had problems. The other was the FAFSA website and that was only on the SAR portion)