Why Homosexuality Should be Banned

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Broken Boy said:
A Tasty Burger said:
Homosexuality is nothing more than a mental disorder like schizophrenia. Same goes for being a tranny. If someone thinks they are born inside the wrong body do you seriously think they are 100% mentally stable?
My mind is totally blown now your logic is undeniable I must be insane Thank You for enlightening me!!!

I mean WOW You made some good points and so much proof that I can not argue with you...

I can't go on with this I am in a good mood & not going to let ignorance bring me down. I hope someone just rips into you. Troll or not.
Haters gonna hate and idiots gonna be idiots :p

DracoSuave said:
A Tasty Burger said:
Homosexuality is nothing more than a mental disorder like schizophrenia. Same goes for being a tranny. If someone thinks they are born inside the wrong body do you seriously think they are 100% mentally stable?
I did not realize an illustrious psychological research firm has deigned to speak in this thread. I'd be fascinated to read your research on this topic, your surveys and your studies into the causal effects.

As well, likening it to schizophrenia, I'd never considered that! I wouldn't think alternative sexual roadmapping would relate to chemical imbalances resulting in altered sensory input and hallucinations, but now that an esteemed research firm has come forth and stated it, I'd be interested to find out how!

Or... is this non-scientific asspulled bigotry disguised as a scientific statement or theory?
Very well said.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
Snowy Rainbow said:
Tentickles said:
So I went and looked at the users who comments were trying to preach at me... Oh I love the hypocrisy. One guy had a friend with videos about the bible, who's name was warriorforchrist4 and this guys avatar was a Roman Soldier.

*laughing*
If that's true, that irony is pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/warriorforchrist4 Please enjoy.
Oh, and the dude replied! OMG he replied to my Youtube comment. This person has NO LIFE... Check out the Comments. I'm Tenticklez, the other guy is obvious from the all caps.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Tentickles said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Tentickles said:
So I went and looked at the users who comments were trying to preach at me... Oh I love the hypocrisy. One guy had a friend with videos about the bible, who's name was warriorforchrist4 and this guys avatar was a Roman Soldier.

*laughing*
If that's true, that irony is pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/warriorforchrist4 Please enjoy.
Oh, and the dude replied! OMG he replied to my Youtube comment. This person has NO LIFE... Check out the Comments. I'm Tenticklez, the other guy is obvious from the all caps.
You think someone should mention to them who it was that killed Jesus?

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
Like a few other people who read the title, I came in thinking this was a troll thread, but after watching the video, my anger quickly turned to laughter.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
ScourgeOfHell said:
Simple enough, Faggotry is unnatural, inhuman, and disgusting. And before anyone argues that people are born gay, NO THEY ARE NOT. Homosexuality is purely a psychological condition, not a physical one.
I do enjoy the fact you liken your screen name to The Pits of Hell. I am so happy such a good religious person is in our midst.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
Snowy Rainbow said:
You think someone should mention to them who it was that killed Jesus?
Doesn't matter if I do or not because they will most likely start an argument about how said Roman Soldier was probably Homosexual and also jellyous of Jesus' manly MANLY beard.

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
ScourgeOfHell said:
Simple enough, Faggotry is unnatural, inhuman, and disgusting. And before anyone argues that people are born gay, NO THEY ARE NOT. Homosexuality is purely a psychological condition, not a physical one.
Such an obvious troll that it's not even funny.
But if you do think like that then read my previous post and tell me why anyone would choose to go through the crap I've had to deal with and continue to get.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
FoodMonger said:
Like a few other people who read the title, I came in thinking this was a troll thread, but after watching the video, my anger quickly turned to laughter.
Glad you got a laugh :D

Tentickles said:
Doesn't matter if I do or not because they will most likely start an argument about how said Roman Soldier was probably Homosexual and also jellyous of Jesus' manly MANLY beard.
Lol. Obviously.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
A Tasty Burger said:
Oh sweet Jesus...

Homosexuality is a mental disorder? I think the World Health Organisation would disagree. You know, the organisation that spans the entire world, with doctors and physicians in abundance, all of whom are much more qualified to pass judgement on something like LGBTs, than you.

Seriously, I would happily surgically destroy every point you make, but you don't seem to have one. You make a statement like that, and give no reasoning whatsoever.

I think the only mentally unstable person here is you. (See, I can make generic, baseless claims as well!)

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
ScourgeOfHell said:
You know, being a dick is also a psychological condition. Regardless whether this is a poor trolling attempt or not, if you're trolling you are a dick.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
honestdiscussioner said:
I have a legitimate reason to ban homosexuality:

Politicians obviously want all the gay sex to themselves.
Funnily enough, there may be more truth to that than you think. It's long been known that the loudest opposition to homosexuality is often a homosexual in the closet.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
Not strictly related, but I love Tim Minchin, and this came to mind, so I thought I'd share it:

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Baradiel said:
Not strictly related, but I love Tim Minchin, and this came to mind, so I thought I'd share it:

I love Tim. Not only is he very talented on the piano, he can write a good joke.

Paul Toth

Mar 16, 2011
i believe think what you want to think want to be Muslim be Muslim and the dude in the vid he seys its a free country so we can marry who we want diff or same gender diff or same race doesnt matter to me

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Paul Toth said:
i believe think what you want to think want to be Muslim and the dude in the vid he seys its a free country so we can marry who we want diff or same gender diff or same race doesnt matter to me
Exactly. More love and less hate is a good thing here.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
honestdiscussioner said:

Haha! Best post of the thread so far.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
honestdiscussioner said:

Great, now my very stable opinion has been put onto a horribly wobbly base. Like going from very hard things to very soft... twigs! YES! Twigs!
>.> <.<;;

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
Baradiel said:

I love Tim. Not only is he very talented on the piano, he can write a good joke.
He is a musical and comedic genius! I got hold of the scores for alot of his songs, and I can barely play the chords, nevermind that he somehow manages to improvise most of his tunes, using only the base chords for a source, with them changing every time. That, and the fact he has brilliant points which he conveys perfectly, and with humour.

And.... stop typing. Seriously, I could write pages in praise of Tim. HE IS A GOD.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Baradiel said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Baradiel said:

He is a musical and comedic genius! I got hold of the scores for alot of his songs, and I can barely play the chords, nevermind that he somehow manages to improvise most of his tunes, using only the base chords for a source, with them changing every time. That, and the fact he has brilliant points which he conveys perfectly, and with humour.

And.... stop typing. Seriously, I could write pages in praise of Tim. HE IS A GOD.
I picked up a copy of his show called ummm... I think it was a tour called Are You Ready for This? Really funny stuff. The beat poem 'Storm' is one of my favs, along with I Can have a Dark Side Too. Oh! And his I Love Jesus song. Homosexual comedy has never been so well played on a piano XD