Why is Your Hair the Way it is?

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Im a guy, and my hair is darkish brown looks like David Tennants ( slightly messy and sticks up in the front.) It's awesome and I've had plenty of compliments on it.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
I'm a male and I have blonde hair. My hair is about 5 inches long and resolutely curly, and heavily resists what i attempt to do to make it lie flat. I straighten it if I'm going out and brush it in the morning but I don't use gel.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
In short: Genetics striking a pact with Fate to fuck shit up on my scalp.

In long: My head is the product of what happens when a man with short wavy brown hair and a woman with curly red hair love each other very much. Trust me, it's Hell trying to make it look like I DON'T have an afro at times. Most of the time I let it grow long and to hell with it, but then I get complexion problems (and it becomes an absolute ************ to keep untangled), so I have to go back to short pseudo-afro country.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
Male, short black hair. I keep it swept up off of my forehead and it's wavy. I wear a chin-strap beard.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
interspark said:
fellow escapist, kindly state what kind of hair you have, also what gender you are so we get an idea of how it looks, and why you have it that way,

i'm a guy but i have hair that comes down to my shoulders, i think it looks cool, it also differentiates me from my stepdad, who is a very bad person, and is bald. i usually have it in a ponytail, which i know looks much less cool, but it stops it getting in my face
I'm male, and have generally got short brown hair (gets a bit longer towards the end of the semester, as my hairdresser is all the way back in my hometown, 3 1/2 hours away), and it usually looks either scruffy or hat head, as I A) wear a snazzy fedora all the time, and B)am not that picky about hairstyles. So long as it doesn't look like a raccoon is nesting in it I'm generally fine with it.