Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
"Fuck this level up system, fuck this game, and fuck your whirlwind bullshit you bloody boss! I am going to throw you into a nuclear reactor if you keep it up"

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I was playing Mount and Blade Warband. King Ragnar killed my only Rhodok Veteran Spearman. In my rage at losing my faithful soldier, I shouted, "RAGNAR! With the Gods as my witness, I declare thee cursed! I will pillage thy land, raze thy villages and slay thy nobles! YOU SHALL SUFFER!".

My dad looked at me rather strangely that night at dinner.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010

Something along the lines of this minus the rampant destruction of hardware (I may be angry but shit costs munneh!)

Cool Welshy

Mar 15, 2011
In L4D, the sacrifice

Before incident:
"Gee, look at that water. I wonder if we have to swim in it?"
Incident:
Charger comes from behind and drowns me in said water.
After Incident:
"WHAT IN THE NAME OF STEVE IRWIN'S KITTEN?"

I kid you not.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Mine was while playing Final Fantasy X, trying to beat Yunalesca with Valefor.

"Arg, you...If you dare die on me, you shitty mutated chicken, I'm going to fuck your dad and create something even more mutated that might actually be of some fucking use!!"

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Jump the fuck off the thrice damned cliff again, why don't you?

Wait... what? Why in Dante's darkest hell did that NOT work? What the fuck did I do wrong?

Magic Cheese

Jun 19, 2010
After failing my 5th or so attempt at the climactic final battle in God Of War II, I informed Zeus I wanted to "rape his f***ing face". So, yeah.

Grunt_Man11

Mar 15, 2011
For single player games where I'm dying a lot, or just having a hard time:

"You're failing to entertain!! STOP FAILING!!"
"JUST F***ING DIE ALREADY!!!!"

The latter I've used recently while playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night while fighting those guardians, and the giant lightening scepter wielding boss.

For PvP in WoW after some douche is killing vendors, quest NPCs, and so on, and I can't kill him:

"Hope you get hacked and never recover!"

Thinking about it now. Those aren't very mature things to say, even out of frustration.

/ashamed

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I was playing the Mile High Club on CoD 4 (Veteran). This was probably my 180 crudtillionth time dying, but I'm pretty good at containg rage. Until it happened. I kept trying to pick up a shotgun, but the game wouldn't register it for some reason.
"Shotgun...Shotgun!...SHOTGUN!....AUGHGGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGGH PICK UP THE SHOTGUN!"
Doesn't sound like much, but you should've heard my voice. The neighbors heard it.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Giest4life said:
"Fuck this shit" \ : My creative juices don't flow when I'm enraged.
Same here...I just curse like crazy and sometimes i call the guy who made me rage a hacking c***

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
"Holy Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick!"

I'm not actually all that funny when I'm pissed at a game. When I'm angry, I start saying brutally violent things that aren't all that memorable...

IronDefender410

Aug 29, 2010
Something along the lines of " SCREW YOU I HOPE YOU FALL IN A HOLE... AND THE HOLE IS FILLED WITH TIGERS... AND THE TIGERS ARE ON FIRE."

Eveonline100

Feb 20, 2011
What did all my unit get drafted from stupid town: when in End War one of my tanks decide to take path that involved attacking a gunship
Nice to know that my teammates are useless: When my COD/BFBC1 team start to throw the match.
Fuck you quickscopper at least I don?t 2-20 per match jackass: Whenever I get killed by a quickscopper.
These cops must have X ray or have street racer seeking goggles: Whenever I get into an extremely long chase in midnight club.
Can we not try to break the map: When ever some climbs into a hidey hole in COD 4 on ambush.

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
"He's on my ass like Elton John in a Chip n' Dale's!"

Said in reference to GTA while being chased by the cops.

The funniest thing I've ever heard said in rage was "Go fucking die you fucking ******. I'm going to come to your house and slit your throat in your sleep and laugh as I tea bag your mom or your sister."

That was said by a guy who we tea bagged and beat in a Halo 3 ranked doubles playlist after he tea bagged a friend of mine. People take games way to seriously.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Some combination of "FFFFFFFFFSSHHHHIIITUUUUUUUUU-GHUUUUUUCK-ASSFUCWFGIUH!!!?!?"
... and whatever elaborate rant I'd have going at the time, ultimately climaxing in my description of their asshole after my barbwire dildo went to town on 'em... not to proud of that one...

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
I don't think I've said anything particularly unusual, but opening my window and pretending the disc was a frisbee isn't normal, is it?

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
while trying not to swear: "mother -fffffalling off of window smashing anger nazi-kitten-raping-mo-ass-cu-twa... of fuck it. you ****!"