Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Saraphim

Dec 11, 2008
I once flipped and started screaming "MEOW DAMN IT MEOW!!!"... It was while playing Starcraft 2... Don't ask

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
"You jarp..frap..zapple..zingbar*insert more gibberish here.* just die!!"

I do this all the time, I run out of things to say so I make angry sounding noises

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
Sometimes I go a little mad and talk to the game as if it is alive. Usually coming up with threats such as "I am going to throw you in the bin you piece of sh*t".

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Possibly over-geekily, I actually use 'frak' a lot whilst cursing at games.

Two of my friends were discussing the fact that one of them wasn't anywhere near creative enough with his insults during games. I made a point of crafting lengthy and hurtful curses to direct at every player who killed/beat me for the rest of that day (probably for the best I didn't actually have a mic at the time). Think I actually vaguely horrified the aforementioned friends with some of them.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Nothing needs to be said. I just drop it off in the microwave. Did that to 2 games so far, ages ago before all this update and fixing serious problems nonsense.

KeairaBluewind

May 23, 2008
Me while fighting Xemnas: "Stop fucking killing me you fucking cheating... no! No shocking Sora!" *gets hit by barrier* "If you do that one more... fuck I'm dead."

The best part was that I scared my flatmates with that, since I supposedly was the sweet and innocent one in the flat.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Command and conquer tiberium wars: "WHERE THE FUCK DO TERRORISTS GET LASERS ANYWAY!?"

Dues Ex: YOU FUCKING TERRORIST, COME HERE IM GONNA STAB YOU WITH MY DICK IF I HAVE TO

Yeah i get mad easily

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Stalker Clear Sky has made me yell
"What the freakin' A you fucking son-of-a-***** assault-rifling bandit whore!", followed by cries for him to choke on his grenade after getting grenade spammed...

Then I've yelled at my Monster Hunter character to stop flexing, or she would be the strongest sack of termite-infested bones. Because apparently termites infest bones...

What?

Nickthequick

Mar 3, 2010
Among them i've said, crapspackle, that i would kill the game and its entire family, that i would throw the game out the window and start laughing maniacally when it hit the concrete, that i would literally dress it up like a piece of wood take it out to the nearest forest and give to beavers to chew on and later build a dam out of, that i would feed it to my dog, that i would stab so many people out of rage, that i would drive out to the desert and leave the game there, that i would cause it immense pain if it didn't comply to my demands.
I noticed that i have rage issues after awhile, but it's still fun to pretend the game is a person and threaten it.

Antihero Joshua

Jul 3, 2009
well two occasions come to mind
playing Pokemon stadium at age 10 : I whipp the controller at the floor FUCK YOU LT SURGE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
then my mom walked in the room -.-

the second was when tring to get the vidmaster achievement in halo 3
my friend lags out minutes before we would have unlocked it
I scream fuck as loud as humanly possible
then proceed to open my window start swearing at random passers by then i dropped my pants around my ankles and proceeded to run around the block screaming fuck
meanwhile all that could be hear threw my head set was the sound of my friend viciously beating his brother with a 360 controller

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Android2137 said:
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
After several failed attempts at extracting Paraskevi, I was finally successful. I had sewn up the patient, applied the antibiotic gel, stitched her up, and was about to apply the bandage when... I ran out of time!

"YOU KNOW, THE PATIENT ISN'T GOING TO DIE JUST BECAUSE I TAKE AN EXTRA LIKE 2 SECONDS TO APPLY A BANDAGE!!"
XD I completely understand your pain here.

eaoliver

Jun 1, 2011
Well, I once said, very quietly:
"You are going to die, my friend. Slowly, and painfully." Then I burst into a huge state of nonstop profanities and nonsense syllables.