Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Something horrible like "**** scab" =/

Or, "Fuck you and your fucking [whatever they have that I don't] shit!!" That's about as creative as I get while raging at a game.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
"Go rape yourself!"...

Although I have a growing fondness of that phrase... it's catchy.

McNoobin

Sep 8, 2009
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING GOD I WISH I COULD JUST FUCKING SLAM THIS CONTROLLER IN MY ASSHOLE AND JUST FUCKING FLY INTO THE GAME AND FUCKING BLOW THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING, EVERY. FUCKING. THING!!!!!!!"

or

"are you kidding me..? are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!??! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN, OH YOU KNOW, THAT TOTALLY MAKES FUCKING SENSE! YOU FUCKING ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT, YOU AREN'T FUCKING GOOD YOU LITTLE ***** ASS ***** ASS FUCK! YOU PROBABLY SHOVE SO MUCH IN YOUR ASSHOLE YOU JUST SHIT FUCK EVERYWHERE THAT YOUR DOG CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE FACT THAT IT'S MADE OF FUCK, SO IT FUCKING EXPLODES!"

Such great times...

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Shut up! Fuck you! You fuckin dick! Always ney saying everything I create! You piece of shit, you create something like inward singing! You fucking shit you fucking sit in your tower...and fucking nap... what's funny? You fucking *****! Fuckin, fuck yeah, fuckin... cockass!

[long pause]

You're fired from the band.

AccessGranted

Mar 17, 2010
The only one that comes to mind that's not profane would be the first time that I was playing Half-Life 2 in 2007 when I got the Orange Box. I was facing off against that first strider when you exit the tunnels, and I said "DIE YOU MALEVOLENT MOOING BASTARD!" my friend got a good chuckle out of that one lol.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
I believe I've threatened its children before-- not the character in the game's children, the physical game disc's children.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Not at the game per se, but during a game of Reach that we happened to be very close to winning, I yelled in triumph at another player.

After a long and bloody fight as both teams clashed, I eventually managed to get a revenge kill (after being repeatedly killed by the same player) and win the battle. With it, I shouted, "When you get to Hell, tell them Howdy Doody fucked your mom!"

No idea what that was supposed to mean. -shrug-

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I've said some pretty vulgar things to all of my Call of Duty discs. I'd rather not repeat them here.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I say odd things in general but I think I yelled, "You slutty twat waffle. I hope you choke on your next blow job!"

Drunkbot

Nov 9, 2010
I remember yelling something involving genitals and waffles at Ninja Gaiden one morning before breakfast.

krseyffert

Jan 6, 2010
Personally i just shout "AAARGH!", but at a LAN once, my friend started eating his keyboard...

Fereyen

Oct 17, 2008
*In a weird metal vocalist kinda way that I've NEVER been able to redo*
"I WILL F***ING RAPE YOU, YOU STUPID GAME!"
Alas, all I did was crash my car...... again XD

Bob the frantic

Sep 5, 2009
Hey, guess what?, You're a video game, and I have the power to destroy your entire world with the touch of a button. So go ahead and keep pissing me off, see how that works for you!

5 seconds later...

I gave you warning. DIE!