Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
YOU FUCKING BUTT LOVING FUR MONKEY!

*wheaton, right at the part...

where he kills me

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
"It wasn't Han or Greedo. It was me who shot first!"
In response to Black Ops' tendencies during online multiplayer to declare my death and my opponent's victory, even though I totally shot first. And then it shows me a historically-inaccurate Killcam replay where I apparently didn't even raise my rifle and my opponent emptied an entire magazine into me.

Also, during Halo Reach:
"STOP MOVING!"
"It's like every Elite is played by Bruce Lee!"
^The former is the way I react when an Elite just happens to move at the exact moment I lined up a sniper bullet to his head, because, while I'd never expect an enemy to flat-out hold still for a sniper, the Elites in this installment of the series all move around a little too much like they're stepping on hot coals or something. The second quote is something I said at least once when an Elite ran up to me and insta-killed me with a boot to the head. No seriously, they learned to kick when they fight.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
After getting my ass handed to me numerous times in Mad Moxxi's Underdome in Borderlands I believe I swore at the game that I would 'fly to Gearbox HQ and shove a sharpened rusty spoon up Randy Pitchfords ass until his fingers started bleeding' in my
"defense" though......a handful of Crimson Lance kept killing me with shock weapons while I was clearly in cover

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
"FUCK SHOTGUNS!!!" < That's what I yell. I watched Croyt on youtube and he yelled it; it was hilarious. Suffice to say, it makes me feel better yelling it.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
Zidane you bald-headed dickmonk cuntnugget bastardfuck, just put the shitting ball in the shitting net!

deathstrikesquirrel

Apr 15, 2009
When Tali kept getting killed by the Reaper Larva instead of finding cover: Keelah, Woman!
oh and "FUCK YOU PIKACHU, YOU FURRY LITTLE FUCKER"

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Abandon4093 said:
H30 said:
I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SOUL!

-Spoony.

I think this is relevant here.
My eyebrows rose at a slow but steady incline through this whole clip. At the end, one side was at its apex.

"Fuck a duck" is probably my go-to quip.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
MotherFutzing Monkey Ninjas IN SPACE DO AS THE FUTZING CONTROLLER TELLS YOU YOU PIECE OF DIGITAL CRAP. ARRRGGGGHHH. FUTZ YOU. FUTZ YOUR MOM AND FUTZ YOUR DEMENTED COUCH YOU BASTARD.

GO DIE IN A FIREEEEEEE! 'froth'

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I tend to tell them they're adopted and no one loves them. It's harsh, I know.

There's also less coherent streams of profanity, of course.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
The most common thing i say is 'ffs i just spawned, oh, NOW YOU SPAWN ME WITH MY TEAM! WHY!?!?
Stupid COD spawn system.

xWestie

Apr 13, 2010
I don't particularly shout more than 'for f*cks sake!' at games' so I'll post my boyfriends best insult; 'Oh my f*cking cheese on toast your moms a tw*t'

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
at one time when in game i dont remember the guy failed to jump 10 times in a row "control you freaking idiot"
In another shooter where every time you poked your head out the door you get insta death "AI has aimbots, god damnit"

SCi-Fi

Jun 1, 2011
I don't want to play with you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction!!!

My fav rant is I fart in your general direction!!! I do love many other Monty Python quotes, but I fart is the best..