Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
"C-Wankyfuck" Soul Calibur 4

and most recently, i.e 2 in the morning of today
"MOtherfucking fuckdom of cunting fucking wankerage...with a side order of fuck-toria" -Minecraft, after I died...after an epic nightly stand off cos I got myself lost and had to build a tower until sunrise...then I fell a bit too high and copped it.

Argh, bad times.

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
This is probably one of the angriest comments I've said to a game.
ARGH!!! YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING SUNVACUNT! I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND PULL YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT INCH BY FUCKING INCH! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME YOU FUCKING ****!!!
Weirdest and sleep-deprivation induced:
Bu..But... why the fuck?! You stupid **** of a game! I bet your developers were doing crack. They were, weren't they? Only a fucking retard on crack would make such a stupid cover system, it's alright though. I still love you, even with your stupid fucking flaws you fucking piece of digital garbage. Shush, it's alright. ***sey just had a little moment because of your stupid design decisions, it's alright. It'll be alright, I promise.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
When fighting Maze in Fable TLC (spoilers, by the way) , I wasn't doing particularly well. I didn't realise there was anything strange about me yelling "I'M GONNA FUCKIN' MERK YA MATE!" until my friend sitting nearby pointed it out. I haven't said it since.

Other times though, I just resort so combining nouns and adjectives in my head until something vageuly derogatory comes out of it. For example:

"Jizzy bananas!"

"Shit biscuits!"

"You dog-raping dog-fucker!"

I am not the wittiest at insults...

Note of Discord

Mar 8, 2010
You *cannot* hide from sniper fire in a flimsy potting shed you idiot!!!

(extra points go to those who can identify the game that inspired the outburst)

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Forbanna hestkuk av ein satans skrullknullar, gjer no for i svarte granskauen da eg ber deg om!

Translation from norwegian rage outbreak:

You godd*** horseco** satanic fa*fu**er, do what i fu**ing tell you to!!!!

Yes, i superraged in Bad Company 1, i also smashed my controller.. Some lag and spawnkilling made it impossible to play getting me killed constantly..

Ouroboros0977

Jan 1, 2009
Halo 2 legendary run split screen, facing the brute chieftain boss at the end (forgot its name). Got smashed in the face with his hammer and shouted at the screen with my brother agape before asking me what the hell I was on about, what I said was "Ah you **** muffin!"

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Since I mostly play online the problem is usually people, not game mechanics.

Here are my favourite go-to replies for any situation:
- Hurting my feelings? Curses! How did you know my one weakness?
- ...daddy never hugs you does he?
- ...you hurt small animals don't you?

And if they are being sarcastic like "yeah nice aim there" just pretend you didn't get it and say "thanks". It really pisses them off for some reason.

Other than that ignore or just find cooler people. Don't bother trying to make them change their opinion about you. After all, what do you care what faceless chump #64146326 thinks about you?

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Not really out of rage to the game, but...

When I played Saints Row 2 recently, at the last stronghold I got so damn desperate I said to the ATV I was driving, "if you can get me out of here, I promise I'm gonna take you back to the garage."

It got me out of there. We made it. I buffed it at a shop, repaired it and brought it back to my garage. And we both lived happily ever after.

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
I think it would have to be while playing Plants vs. Zombies.

Such standout one-liners include:
[spoiler Warning, language]SPOT EATING MY FUCKING SUNFLOWERS (usually when they wheel out those miner zombies)[/spoiler]
and
[spoiler Warning, gratuitous language]BULLSHIT. Bull. Fucking. Shit. I'm screwed now, aren't I. I'm screwed without my sunflowers. Fuck. They're probably just gonna WALTZ through my defences, RIGHT PAST THE FUCKING WALLNUTS, PAST THE STARFRUIT, and eat my fuckin' brains. (puase) Fuckin' zombies. SCREW this, too hard.

(While playing Survival: Endless.)[/spoiler]

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Hrm.... remembered one thing I tend to say... I usually tell characters to stop raping if they have a habit of getting stuck on object , whether that be a wall, or another part of the environment.

Don't tend to remember what I've said in raging episodes cos my memory gets worse than it is normally when I'm annoyed (and it isn't always that good normally)... lol.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
"Thats for Pokemon you basterds!"
yelling at my screen while playing Pacific Assault on hardest mode. That games a hell of a ***** sometimes, but its great when you finally beat those spots.

KaiserBear

Apr 9, 2009
Aside from the steam of F-Bombs, I have (on multiple occasions) told a game "I will eat your family".

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
"Stop fucking doing that! If you keep fucking around I will actually skin you!"
I'm still not quite sure how I would go about skinning a TV set....

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
"OH FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HACKER! THIS SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE YOU FUCKING CHEATER!$@#$%@#%$"
Recent uses: GOW2 on Titan: second boss.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
*Cue VERY high pitched voice. Especially as I am notorious for a low voice.* WHOOOOO!

Of course, it has that sarcastic inflection. And it made all my friends on Steam go "WTF was that?"

MrA

Jul 26, 2009
I just randomly shout a string of "Fuck"s and "****"s until I beat whatever got me into the rage :p

ToxicOranges

Aug 7, 2010
I mostly rage on games like Super Meat Boy, but my most recent rage came from buying Assassins Creed 2 in the Steam sale for PC, and discovering the tutorials... were shitty to say the least.

"Punch with the || button, and use the [Purple Fist] button to block.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ASSASSINS CREED, WHAT THE FUCKEDY FUCK."
"Now, run and catch up with the [Green Foot] button.
"GGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"