Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Rothgar blood

Jun 8, 2010
This is from some one else not me. so we were playing MW2 and i had just "Hardscoped" him as the game winning round when he was defusing the bomb...and it was through a wall sooo ya this is what he said.
P.s thank god for caps lock.
"YOU..YOU MOTHER F***ING SON OF A C*** EATTING WHORE I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL AND S*** OUT WHATS LEFT AND F*** IT!!!! YOU C** SUCKING A** CLOWN ARRGG BLARGTHYUING!!!!!!
after which i just laught and he whent on to say.
"YOU THINK ITS FUNNY IM GOING TO KILL YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHFUUUUUUULLLLLLL *gurgling sound*"

dillinger88

Jan 6, 2010
Usually something along the lines of "Fuck my arse" gets shouted a lot. Which is strange as I would probably cry if anyone actually did.

Generally happens recently when trying to fight a golem, that's armoured at the front, who charges at you down a hallway with no room to dodge.The Witcher 2 on hard mode. Thinking about it, I reckon a golem is one of the worst things I could imagine fucking my arse.

Wow, that was a weird place for my head to be in.

Jan 11, 2009
Well, me and my friend were around 3 songs away from finishing the endless setlist on the first Rock Band, I was on drums, he was on guitar, both on expert. We had just done Run To The Hills (which is absolute murders on the drums) then as he a joke he selected "Exit Setlist" on the menu thinking it would go to a "Are You Sure?" screen. It didn't.

YOUPIECEOFSHITMOTHERFUCKERIWILLMURDERYOUANDYOURFAMILYTHENSHITONYOURFACEIMEANWHATTHEFUCKAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHH

I believe that "pretty miffed" basically sums up my actions.

Oh, also, since the song had literally only just ended, my arms were basically reduced to jelly at the time which I'm sure looked hilarious.

distortedreality

May 2, 2011
SCi-Fi said:
I don't want to play with you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction!!!

My fav rant is I fart in your general direction!!! I do love many other Monty Python quotes, but I fart is the best..
Your mother was a hamster!

OT - I haven't had a game enrage me to the point of talking to it in a while, but I would assume that I would go along the general path of random expletives. Seems to be the consensus.

Lord_Nemesis

Paragon Printer
Nov 28, 2010
There was a stream of unrecognizable profanities but I do rmeember finishing with:

**** bawsackin Fucktard.

xD

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I AM ADOLF HITLER *****!
Not sure what I was thinking at the time.
0_0

Darkdestra

Mar 19, 2010
I don't tend to rage on games i get mildly pissed at my internet more that it has the horrible habbit of deciding to mess with it's own connection damn wireless >_<
Most the time i just try to reason with my computer/internet despite knowing that it would to absolutley nothing.
OT: FAAAHHHH yea not really swearing i start the word and just hold it for a bit although i rarely have my mic plugged in so..

ShadowAurora

Sep 26, 2010
why don't you go get f***ed in your dick

can't remember why this was said but i do remember multiplayer

Spaloooooka

Oct 5, 2010
I bet you wouldn't have done this if I was a hedgehog!!

I don't mind losing. Game bugs piss me off no end!

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
When it comes to games that have to announce loudly that you died or lost I get very frustrated. One time I believe I told a game
SHUT YOUR STUPID GOD DAMN WHORE MOUTH! IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I WILL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE!
Luckily I don't get that angry too often.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Yelling at the AI hostages in CS I would accuse them of utilizing Lemming AI programs to screw me over

jovack22

Jan 26, 2011
Probably playing Pokemon.

I tell the game that it's a cheater, and why doesn't it make me miss more, that I want the enemy to hit me with a critical hit... that kind of stuff lol.