Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

darqwraith55

Sep 13, 2010
I was playing a fps where one of the other players was named "Babies" so we're in the middle of a match when I hear my girlfriend scream from the other room. "I WILL SKULL-F**K BABIES!!"

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
It wasn't so much what I said but what I did.

This including making the most constipated sound to this day I swear a person on this Earth has ever made, followed by actually trying to EAT a Playstation 2 controller. I managed a few teeth marks in it, but also resulted in a chipped tooth and a vomited floor.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I was playing Deadliest Warrior, and after about 20 minutes of trying to kill the Viking, I leapt range, cut his arm off and dodged out again. Then I realised he still had quite a bit of health left, so I jumped back in and then he beheaded me. I didn't really say anything, I just whimpered.

Ferrsai

Jun 1, 2011
One of my buddies used to say, "flaming cock of ass" or "fuck me in the balls".

I've always liked random chains of obnoxious words myself, some of them quite original on occasion. Something truly terrible needs to happen to trigger the true potential of that creativity, though.

I'm pretty sure "whoreson" is going to be added my list of occasionally used insults after playing, "The Witcher 2".

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
I remember it clearly because my mother was at the same time amused and irritated from my foul language. FO3, was getting the shit kicked out of me by four raiders all with sniper rifles (that's what I get for setting Luck to 1 I guess!), and I just yelled in irritation "HOLY PERFORATED CUNTS IN A DEFORMED HANDBASKET!" No idea why. It was either that or just yelling vowels.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
I screamed "slack jawed fuckwit" at a game so loud, my husband who was in the garden came running into the house thinking I was being murdered, he was right, the game was killing me!

Antisigma

Jun 1, 2011
Well, uh...I have been caught screaming at my NPC companions that I am going to ensure that they never reproduce so they don't pass on their fucktarded ways to the next generation.

Though I think the weirdest thing was actually the standard distress call for my old WoW raiding group (once yelled in front of company - oops.) "Moo? Moo! MOOOOOO!"

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I usually just swear nonsense or blame whatver I was standing next to while IN game.

"Stupid bloody lamp post, why the FUCK are you there?!"

It's never my fault I die :p