Wii Fit?

Green Kangaroo

May 7, 2008
There something for the wii coming soon call wii fit, it haves a bunch of activities for u to do like yoga and etc... but im really not see the hype about it, it seem like it's for people who prefer to stay inside and do exercise, than to go outside.

Traiden

Dec 13, 2007
It is mostly going with the many games for the Wii designed to get people moving and doing exercise without covering up the fact with flashing lights and funny sounds. Most people that have bought the Wii are either the old reliving their youth or eight years old, so the game is made for the people that can not/will not go outside as it is a proven fact that gamers are allergic to sunlight. You do know that most people that do play video games do so becuase they DON'T want to go outside, right?

FranicalFrazical

May 5, 2008
Its already out here in the UK.... it's all lies...LIES I tell you.... whats so "fit" about moving slowly on a tiny little board..... makes you look f**king stupid though and its good to play drunk

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I'm going to get it for my sister's birthday in June. She's rather out of shape (and I am too). So hopefully she'll put it to good use - if she can tear herself away from World of Warcraft long enough...

Lightbulb

Oct 28, 2007
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
It is cold and wet most the year round where I live. I would welcome decent indoor exercise.
Such... an... obvious... joke... ...must... ...resist!

Wii Fit - if it works and people use it i guess its a good thing. Not something which appeals to me but then again I don't really fall into the target demographic so thats not so surprising.

May 7, 2008
My friend got the wii for xmas and the even though i got him a couple other games for his later bday in march the only games he every plays are the wii sports. his parents payed hundreds of dollars for a crappy sports simulater. AHHHHHHH. I hope he goes sterile. I hope he never finds out about the wii fit because then theres the off chance that one day when hes out some other fuck-tard might find him attractive even though he doesnt shave or bathe and looks like the shoe box bomber (but thhatsbesids the point) and hook up spread his retarded seed amongst the world.