Wii Gets Superly Smashing 500th Downloadable Game

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
jimduckie said:
i guess conker's bad fur day won't be on the wii eh?
None of Rare's games will appear on the Wii. Well, it could, if Microsoft and Nintendo learn that sharing means they'll both get a profit out of it.(it's not as simple as this, but Rare is owned by Microsoft and Nintendo will own at least some part of Rare's games from the N64)

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
Ahh that game brings back such fond memories. It had an amazing ad campaign here in the UK. I mean how could any Nintendo fan see it and NOT want a game with all their favourite characters in it?

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Scrythe said:
I'll be sure not to alert my Tourneyfag friends.

They'll probably never switch on another platform for about six months.
FINAL DESTINATION FGT!

I would buy it...but my N64 still works.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
I'm not dropping another point onto my VC until it is used to purchase Earthbound.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Wow, I thought it was already on the Virtual Console (GameFAQs has had something devoted to it for a while, now).

Not sure if I'll buy it. Not because I still own the game, but because I'm not sure it would feel right playing without an N64 controller.

shaun832

May 14, 2008
NeutralDrow said:
Wow, I thought it was already on the Virtual Console (GameFAQs has had something devoted to it for a while, now).

Not sure if I'll buy it. Not because I still own the game, but because I'm not sure it would feel right playing without an N64 controller.
It's been in the PAL regions (I think, I only know that Australia had it) for six months now!

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
what a classic.thats a bit much tho, but since i havent bought points in a while i forgot how much they are going for. ill stick the the super bros. wii for now :0

suzukaGongen

Aug 24, 2009
AWESOME :D

...I mean, it's kind of rendered completely irrelevant since you can play both of the far-superior sequels on the Wii as-is but WOW!

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Scrythe said:
I'll be sure not to alert my Tourneyfag friends.

They'll probably never switch on another platform for about six months.
God do tourney tards piss me off.

Amnestic said:
FINAL DESTINATION FGT!

I would buy it...but my N64 still works.
Is that a joke?
My still works but I still bought it anyway.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
rokkolpo said:
i should get wiiware sometime.
WiiWare isn't really something you buy, it's just a flashy name Nintendo used for original titles that you can download on the Wii. It's like saying that you need to buy X-Box Live Arcade sometime.

That said though, there are some good games on there. Mega Man 9 (and soon 10) if nothing else.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Will need buy that later...so many fond memories, lol.

Got me through some good uni nights!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Sadly I never got to play this until AFTER Melee, and was severely disappointed. While the original was groundbreaking, Melee was the perfection, and the significant increase in the processor gave the crazy speed and chaos that I've come to associate with the game. Of course, Nintendo knows exactly what to release, it's got our nostalgia by the balls and is slowly, very slowly stretching it out.