Wii Sports Resort

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
Cheesebob said:
~snip~
It was the opposite for me, I found the stealth easy but the going around guns blazing hard due to the lack of damage 47 could take.
I noticed that he couldn't take as much damage in this than previous ones too, but nothing can stop 47 with dual silverballers!

The reason I think its harder for me to stealth is because it takes much longer and I'm a little impatient...

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
I'm amazed by how accurate the examples for Wii Sports Resort movements are.

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Well, I guess it';s just a novelty to me, then. The real thing will always be better than the virtual thing, so there's no way an argument can be had here. Even though i liked it. But that's just one person.

Who wants to make a picture of themselves playing these wii sports resorts games?

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Yahtzee provides some real world alternatives to the Wii Sports Resort activities.
Dear Yahtzee,

I do enjoy your Extra Punct. commentary. I suggest using some sort of
marker to identify the quoted comments, though, it is difficult to tell when timelord91 and pvtchunders comments begin. I suggest using the quote bbcodes familiar on the forums, or put them in bold, italics, or even center them on the page, to distinguish them from your own comments.

I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
The first and third Tenchu games were fun stealth games. The great thing about them was the lovely blood that sprayed like an exploding ketchup bottle everytime you topped an enemy.

Shame the AI hasn't improved since those games.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
So you're continuing to acknowledge that you read the comments huh? Alright cool, just starting to wonder if this will become a regular thing, if so your reviews of big blockbusters will be funny from all of the fanboys having a circle-jerk/riot.

EDIT:
thiosk said:
I suggest using some sort of
marker to identify the quoted comments, though, it is difficult to tell when timelord91 and pvtchunders comments begin. I suggest using the quote bbcodes familiar on the forums, or put them in bold, italics, or even center them on the page, to distinguish them from your own comments.
This would definitely be welcomed, can make your articles much easier to read.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
samsonguy920 said:
randommaster said:
Podunk said:
Pankeyman said:
Is it ok if I replace Superman with Batman? Or do I have to follow them to a T?
Don't be silly. Everyone knows Batman can't fly. Or if he did, you'd just have to pretend to be sitting in first class or on a private jet or something.
What are you talking about? Batman would simply scowl at the air until it submitted to his whims and took him where he wanted to go.

When he's really pissed, he'll scowl at the fabric of reality and instantaniously warp to the people whose asses he wants to kick.
Batman: The new Chuck Norris.

I would try many of those suggestions, but a lot seem to involve a lot of unnecessary messiness. I think I'd rather go do the real thing and get necessarily messinessed. But I would grin at anyone who does at least 5 of those things in public, saving it on youtube.
Nah, Batman's not anything like Chuck Norris, he's just super pissed and crazy prepared, so oxygen knows he probably has a plan to kick its ass if it doesn't do what he wants.

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
There was green explosions when you blow up one of the EDFs septictank things...
Not sure for purple tho...

Nice one there XD

Yeah, i too missed alot of "guerilla" in this game.

evan573

Jul 20, 2009
i'm getting to love these bits, its like more zero puctuation thats targeted on a single flaw or flawed area in a game.

Keep writing these, Yahtzee! cos if you stop i'll be sad.

ThatJagoGuy

Feb 11, 2009
Wow, that's the first time Yahtzee has made me chuckle in a long while. I think, perhaps, the videos have gotten to the point of flogging the decaying corpse of what was already something of a one-trick pony. Written articles are definitely the way forward... or I guess, to be more chronologically correct, backwards... but you get my point.

Uncle Putte

Aug 2, 2009
I have to say I imagine reviewing Wii Sports to be a bit like kicking puppies. There's nothing whatsoever the game could be expected to say or do to please. Sports collection games started off with Track & Field, if memory serves me right, and as such the whole genre's history is a history of endless irritation. I can't say I see why whomever produces these games goes through the effort when they could be putting their time and effort, and most importantly money, into something creative and at least remotely intresting.

And then again, here I am, a grown man complaining about console games. Pots and kettles. Still, the whole thing is dull to the point even thinking of things to complain about in it is like pulling teeth. I sort of wish Yahtzee did more reviews of older games when drought hits.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Wooo, I got mentioned in that Extra Punctuation, and to be fair I didnt like the railguns either.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Mah. I gave up paying any attention to Yahtzee's actual opinion the moment he proclaimed Half Life 2 the best thing ever while simultaneously criticising other games for much the same things that happen to be the worst aspects of the Half Life series.

It's funny as hell, but also completely meaningless.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Revelo said:
randommaster said:
samsonguy920 said:
randommaster said:
Podunk said:
Pankeyman said:
Is it ok if I replace Superman with Batman? Or do I have to follow them to a T?
Don't be silly. Everyone knows Batman can't fly. Or if he did, you'd just have to pretend to be sitting in first class or on a private jet or something.
What are you talking about? Batman would simply scowl at the air until it submitted to his whims and took him where he wanted to go.

When he's really pissed, he'll scowl at the fabric of reality and instantaniously warp to the people whose asses he wants to kick.
Batman: The new Chuck Norris.

I would try many of those suggestions, but a lot seem to involve a lot of unnecessary messiness. I think I'd rather go do the real thing and get necessarily messinessed. But I would grin at anyone who does at least 5 of those things in public, saving it on youtube.
Nah, Batman's not anything like Chuck Norris, he's just super pissed and crazy prepared, so oxygen knows he probably has a plan to kick its ass if it doesn't do what he wants.
But all of them fail compared to Bruce Campbell.
Are we talking about the man himself, or the people he plays in movies?

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I played red faction guerrila at one of my friends and i don't finding it so.... um... well it have nothing whith the title "guerrila" to do the best thing to do is jam a truck, car, APC or a tank in a building than run out whith for an example the gauss rifle and shoot everyone in the balls untill they say on the ground... but i had fun whith the demoliton and heavy metal quests.