Wii Super Smash Bros. To Go Online

Junaid Alam

Apr 10, 2007
Wii Super Smash Bros. To Go Online

Nintendo has officially announced online multiplayer support for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The will feature an online mode with support for four players on the Nintendo Wii.

Players can compete against listed friends or other anonymous players, but statistics will only be tracked for the former.

To keep spirits high in between sessions, a punching bag mini-game and text messaging will provide temporary distraction for those interested.

The series, developed as a crossover fighting game encompassing a dozen characters from the Nintendo universe, debuted on the Nintendo 64 years ago.

It is due for release on December 3.

Source: Shacknews.com [http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/48994]

ArchAnemone

Sep 19, 2007
I didn't know there was a Nintendo console 64 years ago. ; ) Maybe it should be "...years ago on the Nintendo 64." : )

Redfeather

Sep 18, 2007
To keep spirits high in between sessions, a punching bag mini-game and text messaging will provide temporary distraction for those interested.
That just amuses the heck out of me.

It's really a shame they haven't had other titles with online capacity before this. Wii Sports is one of the most fun and entertaining games I've ever played, and would be exponentially moreso if I could play with people online, rather than just the people over at my house.

Zera

Sep 12, 2007
Thank you Nintendo
Now I can practice online and gain more skill. Maybe I can finally beat my friends