Winter's Fail

Antsh

May 15, 2012
Holy hell.

I got halfway through the second page and had to take a cig break and get some coffee to clear my head.

Still doesn't make any sense.

copycatalyst

Nov 10, 2009
Rufus Shinra said:
One movie is just some lazy fantasy/religious elements added in a realistic setting, the other goes completely mad, accepts it and shows actual creativity.
Yeah, there's definitely a benefit in knowing you're in for something 'out there,' rather than the bait and switch that seems to be the case with Winter's Tale. The local rental place (yeah, guess I'm showing my age here) had a poster for Immortel, and so I got it specifically because it looked wild. And the plot, though fully mad, makes a certain kind of sense too.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Wow... I mean just... wow... That is something all right. I've read through this twice now and still can't get my head round it all.

Someone willingly parted with money to get this made? I would very much like to know the ins and outs of the conversation that lead to this movie getting the green light. If it didn't involve a ton of drugs and/or a gun to someone's head I'd be amazed.