Wizards Blow Stuff Up in Amazing Harry Potter 7 (Part 2) Trailer

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
John Funk said:
That said, I can see at least one moment that I'm fairly sure wasn't in the books...
I see it. I don't like it.

Andy of Comix Inc said:
Okay, well this looks pretty coo-

"Complete the journey... in 3D!"

...oh well, back to the drawing board.
My first thought too. I'm all for 3D and all... but just tacking it onto everything is already getting old. I just don't care.

Cherry Cola said:
The only good part I saw was Ralph Fiennes doing things.

That might just be enough for me to watch it
This will be MY main reason for seeing it. Ralph Fiennes <3

Nazulu said:
I'm still trying to figure out why so many people had a problem with the 5th movie, what problems did you have with it?
It was boring as hell. That was MY main problem with it. But saying that, it was a good film, a very good film. The problem was more the book, it was just a kind of filler book that didn't really advance the plot all that much. What they did with the film was the best they could, but ultimately they were on a hiding to nothing. That said, there is nothing in this world more amazing than Immelda Staunton as Umbridge, that's some brilliant casting right there. (Lol casting, geddit?)

Personally, I thought the third film was the absolute pits, I don't know why everyone seems to praise that one.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
for 2001's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (or Philosopher's Stone, depending on your location)
Wat. It's most definately the opposite way round: It's original title is Philosopher's, in other places, for some reason it's Sorceror's....

I just hope they cut out that stupid epilogue.
Seriously?

OT: What the fuck, HP7.5.
When the hell did Harry and Voldy fall off Hogwarts? And I'm pretty sure Voldemort and Harry have their final, brief battle in front of everyone inside the castle. It wasn't outside, with lasers. What the fuck. It literally happened in under a second. No lasers were involved, stupid fucking idiot who directed the movie.
And yes, this does annoy me because it ruins the point of the final bloody battle.
I also noticed the Great Hall wasn't alive with hundreds of Death Eaters, D.A., House Elves, and Order of the Phoenix members like it fucking should be.

WHY.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
The Bandit said:
Kind of like how your characters always look ugly in RPGs when you're evil.
The greatest explanation for anything ever!

OT, looking good, gonna see the series out in explosive style!

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
It looks amazing! I can't wait! I've read all of the books as soon as they've come out (and I mean that very day) and see all the movies in the cinema. I really hope they end it well and from the looks of it they have.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
looks awesome. i love reading because of harry potter, its what got me into it and the movies i find are awesome and i would probably think so even if they were crap. can't wait for this i may have to watch the first 6.

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
Looks just as bad as every other movie of the series. Very bad, that is.

Also, are there really non stop background screams in this trailer? :x

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Question: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING AT 1:09

Okay, I'm sort of on the fence about this movie. Chances are it'll be goodish but not amazing. A couple of those shots are dead giveaways of bad/pretentious scenes, and in my opinion this whole entire series would've worked better if J.K. Rowling had some more experience before she started. I mean, seriously, the first book was absolutely atrocious and the last one was pretty damn good.
You know, I could go on but I'm bored and should probably be working on Kafo. Off I go :/

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Was anyone else reminded of Mass Effect by the sound track?

OT: Awesome trailer.

EDIT:

PoisonUnagi said:
Question: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING AT 1:09
I'm fairly sure that it's the wards around Hogwarts going down.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
SpiderJerusalem said:
And so about ten years of disappointing movies comes to an end. Finally. I can't even begin to express how bad these have been and the trailer isn't an exception, it's like whoever decided to do the adaptation never gave a rats ass in the first place about the books.

And what the fuck is up with Harry and Voldemort doing a Spiderman dive off the Hogwarts walls? Ugh.
im with you man but i will say this looks like its gonna be pretty god just not very true to the book which makes me sad:(

Chatato

Dec 19, 2010
From what I can tell from the trailer... No, no, no, no, no... no I swear if they even think of slightly altering the ending (Don't worry I won't spoil anything) I'm going to hit somebody, and from the bit in the trailer where Harry and Voldemort jump off the tower I think somebody is gunna get hit.

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
Eh... Anything to movie adaptations are never spot on. True, we can add the fact that it's little alterations in the course of ten movies which would add up over time. Authors have the luxury of being able to give people ammo for their imagination to take hold and make a movie in their heads. Film doesn't have such easy luck. You've gotta cut a little, alter a little and shorten a lot to make it viable for a movie audience. So you've gotta take it like a champ, the book and the movie will never see eye to eye on finer details, but as long as the basic plot is unchanged then we're good to go.

Personally, I'll watch this for the sake of just seeing how they'll end this. Maybe Voldemort will have a more climatic demise... (Why couldn't he have come on top? WHY!?) Sorry... I find it ridiculous how it all ended... such an anticlimactic end.

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
DazBurger said:
Is its me... Or is half of the trailer Voldemort screaming?
O_O Maybe it's cuz of a hangnail? I swear, that would make me scream like a stuck pig.
Then again, he screams a lot... is there any trailers that have him in it and not screaming at some point?

Ramin 123

Apr 23, 2010
Tdc2182 said:
Quiet Stranger said:
8SPOILERS*
Harry should have died, like all GOOD English fictional characters
All though the series was very good, he wasn't exactly a good character.

I think the only emotion he showed throughout the whole series was anger. And even that was done unconvincingly
Or the "crying" he did in the fourth film....omg so bad