Wolverine's Robot Boxing Movie's Already Getting a Sequel

May 5, 2010
I think it's funny that so many people clearly didn't read the actual post and still think this is a Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots movie. I mean, I thought so too, but the OP clearly says that it isn't.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
I think it's funny that so many people clearly didn't read the actual post and still think this is a Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots movie. I mean, I thought so too, but the OP clearly says that it isn't.
I know it's not rock em sockem robots, I just think it LOOKS like it.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
matrix3509 said:
Unfortunately Transformers is the worst movie ever made. Manos: The Hands of Fate is a better movie.
Transformers also happened to make millions upon millions of dollars.

Manos? Not so much.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
It doesn't look absolutely horrible, it was probably produced under budget and has some merchandising value.

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
What the hell did I just see... that trailer contains everything you don't want to see in a movie.
Fucking robots, can't believe I'm saying that now, but those ridiculously terrible robots movie go on my nerves.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Im so clever and cynical lolol rock em sock em robots movie lol

OT: Looks fun, ill definately check this film out when it comes out

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
They actually made a movie out of Rock `em Sock `em robots?

Now I'm convinced they can make one out of Asteroids.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
What is this, Transformers crossed with Rocky? I don't what even WHY??! *drowns in the stupid*

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
viranimus said:
Really? Rock `em Sock `em robots the movie?

How could this possibly end well?
By basing the story on the machines the title is based on that have their own personilities so you know the exact opposite of how Transformers(Live action) have been handled so far?

(Yes, I've heard how he plans to make the third differently.)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Hadn't heard of this movie, but the concept alone is so deliciously silly, if I could preorder opening night tickets for the movies, I would. This screams 'boys night out'.

Yes, it's stupid. So what? Me and my friends had a great time a few weeks ago with 'Drive Angry'. ^^

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
What is this, a "Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Robots" movie (look how highly original and extremely witty I am!)?

I've seen the Twilight Episode that was based upon the short story as well. I'll probably see this too. If it's anything like I Am Legend, it'll be good, no?

Nimzabaat

Feb 1, 2010
Did anyone watch the trailer? It looks so lame! Could someone please make a Mechwarrior movie?