Woman Claims to Own the Sun

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
It's a good thing that I get to charge her rent for parking her sun in the Milky Way, which I happen to own.

Earth was good to me in my times of need, so I'll let it slide on the rent if it will promise to be nicer to Pluto.

Orrym

Dec 1, 2010
Maraveno said:
Danish rage said:
Some mental hospital is missing a patient. What kind of person do you have to be to pull shit like this?
Actually it's quite a smooth move and you're only saying that cause you know that ownership of anything like that will mean that you'll have to pay no matter what

She can do it legally the law is quite clear as stupid as it may sound
Actually... Even if she does own the sun we would never have to pay a thing.
The reason for this being that her owning the sun and expecting to get payed would be exactly the same as her owning a flash light shining it on us and expecting to get payed.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
I won't claim the Andromeda Galaxy, I won't claim the Andromeda Galaxy....
Yes, perhaps worth an unfathomable amount of money, but when our Galaxies merge, it's sure to cause me some kind of hefty insurance payout for damage and whatnot.

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
Hooded capes are going to be a needed instead of a weirdly desired product now. As well as night vision goggles.

Riddick would have a blast!

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Anarchemitis said:
She can have it for all I care. She'll be in court battles for years about it, but everyone who sustains damage on Earth would be more than happy for someone who would have legal responsibility for Large Solar Flares. Therefore, someone to complain to.
She is actually protected by force majeure.

Cameron Sours

May 2, 2010
I will be happy to pay for my 'usage' of the sun... in good Solarian Credit Union Money. (For those soft on acronyms, thats SCUM.)

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
realize the glorious implications of this:

all non- geological disasters (everything not an earthquake, volcano, or underwater earthquake), sun burn, sun poisoning, skin cancer, bad crops, drought, and wind damage can all be sued for, because they are all sun powered

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
I'm pretty sure she's kidding/trolling about charging people, for all the people who are outraged about it...

It seems to me she just did this as a joke, more or less. Just to say, "I own the sun!"

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
Well then, if that's how it's gunna be... I claim the rest of the universe. You know, every single one of the trillions of other, better suns. And every planet that orbits them. And all those nifty black holes holding galaxies together.

Feeling pretty silly now aren't we lady, only claiming one sun?

geckorus10

Nov 11, 2010
alright then, I own the... uhh... I own the world's oil reseres now! YOU MUST ALL APPEASE ME WITH MONEY AND SACRIFICES TO MAKE YOUR CAR EVER MOVE AGAIN!!!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Steve Dark said:
Well then, if that's how it's gunna be... I claim the rest of the universe. You know, every single one of the trillions of other, better suns. And every planet that orbits them. And all those nifty black holes holding galaxies together.

Feeling pretty silly now aren't we lady, only claiming one sun?
Not really, since she can make money off hers and you cant. and since other people already have claims to the planets importnat to earth.

bossfight1

Apr 23, 2009
Can someone eliminate this woman? Please? The fact that she's alive is rapidly reducing our value as a species.