Woman Makes Kick Ass Hobbit Hole

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Tzekelkan said:
SnipErlite said:
Dammit! I stopped playing that game after I finially hit 90,000 and now I'm back on it! Curses!
Brian Hendershot said:
What does this link have to...woah..pretty colors

*four hours later* still trying to hit 90,000
I wish I could say I was sorry!
*Escapes* Whew. That was close. Thankfully I was dragged out by my desire to play Portal again. Heh.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
I might add that she writes that she also used to paint Warhammer figures. That's the kind of girl I'm looking for.

As for the house, well, I can't say anything but: it's completely awesome!

TylerC

Nov 12, 2008
tzimize said:
aaaaaahhhhhhh beautiful...altough I thought someone had made a real home look like Bilbos cozy cabin...that'd be REALLY awesome.
Haha, so did I, that'd be insane.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Eh, it doesn't fit the descriptions from The Hobbit at all. Sure, it's just like the movie, and the movie raped much of original material.

So I suppose this is just a comment/whining aimed at the movie and not at her superb work.

Where are the long corridors with various coat hangers and chairs against the walls!? Where are all the rooms!

The movie turned Bilbo's house into some kind of a tiny semi-underground cottage... It was supposed to be more of a mansion in the Hobbit. Many rooms, long corridors, and all that.

Still, kudos on the work.

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
Tzekelkan said:
SnipErlite said:
Dammit! I stopped playing that game after I finially hit 90,000 and now I'm back on it! Curses!
Brian Hendershot said:
What does this link have to...woah..pretty colors

*four hours later* still trying to hit 90,000
I wish I could say I was sorry!
No no, its quite legit. I forgot how fun adult swim games were while I was dancing in the world of online MMORPGS and Xbox.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Is it just me or does anyone else think that would make an awesome board for a Warhammer game? Maybe the LOTR version, although I guess having a bunch of rampaging Tyranids in a hobbit hole would be quite funny too... :D

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
the pictures look exactly like a life size house. other than the rug IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I swear that if I made something like this then everyone would be telling me that I need to get laid.

On a more serious note, that is some pretty awesome work and an incredible amount of detail.