Wonder Woman Lassos New TV Show After All

Nov 12, 2010
I ain't got hope for it.Sounds good until you mention the person behind the mask when all Diana was behind the mask was Diana a.k.a. the exact same in almost every aspect.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Despite his high ambitions for the show, Kelley is confident Wonder Woman will continue to move forward. If Wonder Woman's pilot is good enough, we could see a strong female superhero with her own television series soon. If you ask me, it all hinges on the ability of Warner's special effects crew to create a realistic invisible plane.
Technically, the invisible plane isn't a necessity. Justice League (the DCAU version) had Wonder Woman centric episodes but never used, showed, or even mentioned the invisible plane and just gave her the ability to fly. That worked fine for me.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
SilverUchiha said:
Despite his high ambitions for the show, Kelley is confident Wonder Woman will continue to move forward. If Wonder Woman's pilot is good enough, we could see a strong female superhero with her own television series soon. If you ask me, it all hinges on the ability of Warner's special effects crew to create a realistic invisible plane.
Technically, the invisible plane isn't a necessity. Justice League (the DCAU version) had Wonder Woman centric episodes but never used, showed, or even mentioned the invisible plane and just gave her the ability to fly. That worked fine for me.
I thought there was at least a single appearance of it in one episode. Or what that the Batplane?

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Actual said:
So she's not an Amazonian?

I can't see a modern Wonder Woman working because there is absolutely no need in the modern world to dress up in that costume. In the past it was because it looks hot, don't question it, traditional Amazonian warrior armour, blah blah blah, but apply modern logic to that and it falls apart.

And if she's not wearing the ridiculous/awesome costume she's not Wonder Woman.
Then explain JLA?

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Hm...I will certainly watch the first three episodes to see how this goes. I'm still more excited about the Raven TV show they're doing though.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Now if they keep the idea of the Bruce Timm Justice League Wonder Woman, just flies, tough as superman butt kicker we have a winner.

To make it fail have her less than six foot one, stick like Buffy, using the invisible jet and the lasso of truth...

And be sure to kill all the 20 + year nemeses in the first two days of first meeting them like the movies.

Keep and Avoid the follow at the show peril...you got the rights for a good show...make a gem of a 5 episode failure.