WonderCon 2015 Cosplay Gallery Day Three: Deadpools, Multiple

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
WonderCon 2015 Cosplay Gallery Day Three: Deadpools, Multiple

WonderCon wraps up with some of the most interesting and inventive cosplay we saw throughout the whole three days.

Read Full Article

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Turns out sand trooper armor does provide protection, that was two head wounds he avoided.
Also the Chef costume looked a little rough at first then I saw his chocolate salty balls and that just made the costume a thousand times better. He should've brought enough for at least a group of people.

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
That cosplayer dressed up as Anduin Wrynn, I really want to punch them in the face. It's just...they just have that face that just instantly makes me think "Wow, this person needs to have their sh*t kicked in", and I can't exactly pinpoint why.

Beyond that, the majority of these were cool, interesting, or got a chuckle out of me, which is a good start to the end of my day.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
the last one is by far the best, never would of thought of that one.

EDIT:
and just because I think of it every time I see Mary Poppins I thought I'd share.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Dying_Jester said:
That cosplayer dressed up as Anduin Wrynn, I really want to punch them in the face. It's just...they just have that face that just instantly makes me think "Wow, this person needs to have their sh*t kicked in", and I can't exactly pinpoint why.

Beyond that, the majority of these were cool, interesting, or got a chuckle out of me, which is a good start to the end of my day.
They got Anduin exactly right then. He is an annoying little shit in World of Warcraft :D

Shinkicker444

Dec 6, 2011
lol, I really liked that Anduin one. Same with the Teen Titans. That Princess Aurora one had some pretty good detail on the armor (such as it was, heh). Merry Poppins was pretty original too. But, AMG, Seras?! Never seen her cosplayed before, so happy (needed red eye contacts though, and a big ass rifle).

Pyrotechnic_Pyro

Apr 7, 2015
Yo, Pyro on Pic 12 here

I had no idea what the doll on my flame thrower was, some girls wanted me to take a picture with it and didn't know a pro photographer was gonna take a pic and use it (I would have posed again if asked)

(Also I was told it was from homestuck)

AngronIsAngry

Sep 28, 2011
I diddnt expect Mary Poppins. The SandStormTrooper looks really cool. Also, I'm still trying to figure out if Warrior Princess Auroroa is body paint.