World of Warcraft Plushies Are Huggably Adorable

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
soapyshooter said:
Seriously?! They don't make enough money off the ridiculous $15 monthly subscription fees?
Damn those businesses trying to earn money!

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Amnestic said:
soapyshooter said:
Seriously?! They don't make enough money off the ridiculous $15 monthly subscription fees?
Damn those businesses trying to earn money!
Notice the people who complain about such things never complain about internet fees?

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
What a load of horseshit!

The EU store got the new plush, but the North American one didn't. The fuck is up with that?
You get BlizzCon, we get BlizzPlush. ;)

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
mswar11 said:
I concur on their adorableness. It makes me forget what WoW does to people on a regular basis.
Entertain them?

OT - DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SWEEEEEEEEET! I think I've fallen in love... I want both! My birthday's coming up, if I find out these are American exclusives or some shit I may not be able to be held responsible for my actions...

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
Haha, d'awwwwwwwwwww.
Plushes are generally cute, but these one's have that something...
*coughs*

duckfi8

Jan 21, 2009
I am strangely compelled to pool my money together to get one, then play WoW again...

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
mswar11 said:
I concur on their adorableness. It makes me forget what WoW does to people on a regular basis.
It ALMOST made me forget what I hat about the game. And I still want one. That is some damn good plushie design.

-BloodRush-

Dec 15, 2009
mswar11 said:
agreed.

i wouldnt mind having those. the more i look, the more i want.

Enou

Sep 18, 2009
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...

Is there nothing you cant do if you put your money to it, Blizzard? v.v