World of warcraft question

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
My wife and me got into the game for a few months and stopped just before the new expansion. I made it to 80, she didn't make it to the first expansion. Here are the questions.

Can we reactivate our accounts and how?

Is there a value bundle way to get my wife the new expansion without having to buy every last previous expansion?

Whats the most cost effective way to get the expansions?

Thankyou very much.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
You reactivate your accounts by going onto www.worldofwarcraft.net, log into your battle.net, and look for the subscription area. It's very simple.

Not sure about the bundle thing, I think you can get a better deal if you buy the expansions online, but I don't know. I think the best thing you can do is just buy the expansions as you hit them, at least you'll maybe get a check in between expansions.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
If by accounts you mean Username and Passwords, they are always kept, to re-activate them, just start your subscription again by logging in to their website.
If you deleted characters, the level depends on how long they are able to be gotten back before WoW completely deletes the information on that character. starting from never keeping it, to keeping it forever after lvl 80/85. As example, you can get characters back before 1 month if you deleted them at lvl 20. To get them back, just make a character/use an existing character, and send a ticket telling them all the info about them.

Your account always keeps the expansions you buy, if you get a new account, you might be able to send a ticket to blizzard and get the expansions onto your new account from your old one.

Samcanuck

Nov 26, 2009
Ah ok...thanks to you both.

Now here is another one. We bought two of those key logger things that make you give a number every time you log in...but we cant find one of them. If by chance its the wrong one we have, can I access the accounts. If so...how?

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
If you lose your Authenticator, you'll have to call Blizzard. It could be a pain if you don't know your secret word or your game's Cd-key.