World's Oldest Lolcat Found

Ongaru

Dec 24, 2008
It's rather funny, our ancestors seem to have millions of ways to fuck with us.

IT'S A GOD DAMNED CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Wouldn't it be cool if in an old egyptian tomb we found a picture of a guy with the Shoop Da Whoop mouth shooting a lazer at someone with the accompanying heiroglyphic saying "Imma Firin Mah Lazor. Blagh."

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
At the risk of getting banned, I feel I must point this out. This, is true irony, correct?

A post about the world's oldest Lolcat, and someone goes and necros a three year old post. Kudos to you Dfskelleton, kudos! The dark gods would be proud.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Sure, it's the world's oldest lolcat now, but wait until archeologists discover a pertinent cave drawing.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Ongaru said:
It's rather funny, our ancestors seem to have millions of ways to fuck with us.

IT'S A GOD DAMNED CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!
He knows! Kill him!

It's nice to know that things haven't changed that much. Just so far as morality goes.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
It's not a new thing it was found in 2008;

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/12/01/funny-pictures-oldest-ever-lolcat-found/

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
manythings said:
It's not a new thing it was found in 2008;

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/12/01/funny-pictures-oldest-ever-lolcat-found/
*Points at article date*

I can has Necroing a wrathable offence?
My bad, it popped up as new and I didn't check the date.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
awesome, here's hoping a mudkip painting from that era pops up aswell, though that will probably fuck with pokémon logic a bit.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Well I guess it's fitting for a long dead thread to be necro'd on Halloween. It's also strange seeing one of my posts from 2 years ago... it's like looking into two different time machines at once.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
ProfessorLayton said:
Well I guess it's fitting for a long dead thread to be necro'd on Halloween. It's also strange seeing one of my posts from 2 years ago... it's like looking into two different time machines at once.
Indeed. Even more wierdly, my last post here was on the first necro...
And I love how I found, read AND necro'd this on Halloween, I think the Shoop-Da-Whoop-God wanted this