Worst Boss fight in a game ever

habribo

Mar 4, 2009
The final boss in Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask was pretty horrible. And by horrible I mean easy. And by easy I mean my 4-month-old nephew could have beaten it.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
fanklok said:
as stated above i was talking about yu yevon the final boss that you kill to play the ending AMV those are the bosses im talking about the ones in the arena are absurdly hard i still cant beat a few of them and ive used half the empty spheres on the grid
If you still care to beat them, send me a message on which ones you're struggling on. I beat the entire arena. And lemme warn you, you need to do a lot more than use the empty spheres. You need to go back through and trash crappy nodes and make them into good ones. I maxed out stats on Tidus, Wakka, Auron and Rikku, and nearly every stat on the rest just to say I had.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
On the topic of worst bosses in kingdom hearts, here are some more:

*any boss from that shitstorm we now unfortunately know as kingdom hearts: chain of memories
*riku in KH1
*Demyx from KH2
*The giant chamelion boss from KH1

now onto the easiest bosses from the series:

*darkness from KH1
*Axel from KH2: another side another story (i know the first few levels arent caleed another side another story, but the entire thing is based off of a sneak peak trailer at the end of KH1, and it was called another side another story.
*Leon in traverse town. or as most of you FF fans know him as Squall Leonheart.
*Cloud in the olympus collosium
*the giant cannon boss in traverse town

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
the final boss fight as the end of Castlevania SoTN. My record so far has been 2 seconds.

BlackDodongo

Apr 15, 2009
Genesis from Crisis Core was dissapointing.

Also pretty much all of the Demons from Demon's Souls are bitches. I havn't been able to kill the tutorial boss without dying with any of my characters yet :(

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Fontaine at the end of Bioshock.

Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed every luscious second of Bioshock's incredible storytelling and gameplay, but even the developers admit to regretting that finale.

Emeli

Mar 9, 2009
Oh man, I know I'm gunna get laughed at for this, but Gryorg. The water temple boss in Majora's Mask. To this day I can't beat him. Not only that but he scares me on a visceral level. The first time I fought him my hands were shaking too badly to play.

Maybe I have some deep seated fear of fish or something.

vonne

Apr 15, 2009
final boss in playstations syphon filter 1.

run into room. throw gas grenade in his general direct. he dies with high drama. ... cut to cinema scene with game protagenist and another npc contemplating what do the do now....roll credits.

Dr. Wily III

Jul 27, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
Dr. Wily III said:
Fyrus from Twilight Princess. He was waaaaaaaaay to easy >.>
I still thought it was cool to be fighting a giant, flaming Goron. :p
I liked the idea too, but he was totally retarded. o_O
I mean what the fuck? Standing 3 seconds if not longer before an pillar and doing absolutly nothing? Seriously...

Oh, and I have another one: The fourth fight against Riku in Chain of Memories. It didn't matter which number he got, he still got Dark Aura, and when you hadn't the skill to dodge it or didn't have 0 Cards in your set then you were pretty much screwed..

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
The final boss in No More Heroes was the biggest piece of crap ever.

Her special, climactic power is to make the level a tiny bit smaller. Whoopdee fucking do.
REALLY??? ... holy crap i wish all bosses did this .. as far as i see it they're screwing themselves by helping close the distance between them and a very pissed off player1

WhyteBoy

Jun 1, 2009
Blindrooster said:
I was kind of dissapointed with the final boss in mass effect as well. he rides the same glider the green Goblin does, you shoot him, so he becomes a leaping frog robot...... it was too easy if you were prepared.
Yea the part where you fought wasn't very climatic. But the story going on during the fight was.

ScopeV2

Dec 18, 2008
Bossfight in Mass Effect because you then realise it's over and you start to cry.

The boss fight in Guitar Hero 3. Because "the devil went to georgia" can't be won in expert unless you have a third robotic arm with 8 fingers.

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
Shynobee said:
ultracheeser said:
Zelda OoT. Wow that sucked.
I hope your kidding
Umm...No. No I'm not kidding. The last fight with Ganon sucked so much I couldn't believe that the fight with Ganon was the end of a masterpiece like Zelda OoT. Even the second boss fight sucked. They were way too easy and un-imaginative.

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Hmm I think Oblivion has got to be one of the worst

Run up to someone, give them a stone and watch 5 minutes of cutscene and he's dead
I loved Oblivion's ending. It really was cool running outside of the imperial palace to see the Imperial City besieged and then Mehrunes Dagon himself. The whole thing when Martin turns into the avatar of Akatosh was pretty cool to. The whole battle between him and Dagon was just plain sweet.