Worst Boss fight in a game ever

fluffy chicken 2

Apr 17, 2009
What is the Worst boss fight you have ever played. Mine is all the bosses in Super Mario galaxy. there so weak

Yutu

Feb 24, 2009
Most final bosses are terrible and anti-climatic. The final boss in Hitman Silent Assassin...all you have to do is shoot him in the head once with a sniper rifle...he doesn't even move or shoot back...it's embarrassing.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
The final boss in No More Heroes was the biggest piece of crap ever.

Her special, climactic power is to make the level a tiny bit smaller. Whoopdee fucking do.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
KRoNuS Gai said:
The "Moniter Boss Fight" at the end of halo 3
I will second this motion, because it is the easiest thing to do when playing on legendary.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I do believe the "boss" for Fable 2 is a noted example of suckatude.

You walk up to a guy with a mcguffin and either blast him in the chest with a pistol or wait for Stephen Fry to do it.

ChocoCake

Nov 23, 2008
I gotta admit, the "boss fight" at the original ending of Fallout 3 was terribly disappointing. All I had to do was
punch in some numbers and die
or
make someone else do it.
They could have at least allowed me to fight the mutant god or something.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
I was thinking of playing Metroid Prime 2, but then I remembered all the things I hate about the game. Specifically, the Boost Guardian.

The Boost Guardian is one of the most frustrating enemies I have ever fought in a game. The boss itself is not hard, it's just that you have to fight the boss in an area filled with poisonous air that slowly kills you. It takes to damn long to kill the boss so you can die easily. Poisonous air is frustrating enough, but then you make me fight a boss in it? Even with all the energy tanks you can get up til that point that boss is still a *****.

Also, despite being a sub-boss, the Boost Guardian is harder than almost all of the other bosses in the game.

Oh yeah, the final boss in Metroid Prime is a disappointment. The first form is fun to fight, and I would have been satisfied with that being the whole boss fight. But no, the second form ruins the whole thing. It has one attack, which you dodge by jumping over it. Fun.

Internet Kraken

Mar 18, 2009
Booze Zombie said:
I do believe the "boss" for Fable 2 is a noted example of suckatude.

You walk up to a guy with a mcguffin and either blast him in the chest with a pistol or wait for Stephen Fry to do it.
Well you could count the Shard as the final boss. But fighting that giant floating triangle wasn't much fun.

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
Pretty much any boss fight with a timer, specifically the final boss in Prototype since that timer pissed me off so fucking much!

Internet Kraken

Mar 18, 2009
Oh yeah, the Brumak (spelling?) in Gears 2 sucked. Hold down button, win the game.

Why do final bosses almost always suck?

ranasan

Jun 17, 2009
the total lack of boss fights in fable II

and I must say that the Final Boss from Overlord Raising Hell because he wasn't a boss, he was a puzzle that fought back!

ranasan

Jun 17, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
Oh yeah, the Brumak (spelling?) in Gears 2 sucked. Hold down button, win the game.

Why do final bosses almost always suck?
Because, sadly, people have stopped trying