Worst Boss fight in a game ever

Draco Kaiser

Mar 20, 2009
All of the bosses in Bully. They were ridiculously easy, especially Gary. Kick em' in the nuts a few times and kick them and they're down.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
*sighs* I'm pretty sure this thread has never been done before.

But the ending for Fable 2 was a huge dissapointment.
As was the ending boss in DMC 4. I mean, it was just a repeat of a previous boss.

On the flip side though,
the final bosses in Lost Odyssey and The Last Remnant were brilliant in my opinion.
I loved having to train and grind to beat them. Something about RPG boss battles which are always epic.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
The worst final boss I have ever played was Andross (again!) at the end of Starfox Adventures. Also if you save just before you fight him, you can not leave the temple, your stuck there forever!

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
I would have to say The Boss form Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.

I beat it with my eyes closed all those years back. Eyes full of tears.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
Harold Donchee said:
The search bar sucks to fight. Everybody looses it seems....
I know! That is one mean boss. No one seems to want to take it one. Damn you Search Bar!!

c0rtha

Mar 7, 2009
Booze Zombie said:
I do believe the "boss" for Fable 2 is a noted example of suckatude.

You walk up to a guy with a mcguffin and either blast him in the chest with a pistol or wait for Stephen Fry to do it.
im pretty sure this thread is gonna turn into a hate fest of fable 2's ending

lets hope the next 3 fable games have better endings :)

JayTee

Apr 17, 2009
The majority of Resident Evil bosses. As giant and visually impressive as they may be, hitting switches does not increase fun.

c0rtha

Mar 7, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
Oh yeah, the Brumak (spelling?) in Gears 2 sucked. Hold down button, win the game.

Why do final bosses almost always suck?
spelt bumak fine dards, they did screw that bit up, but the part before it made up for it

i would of liked for the hammer of dawn to have done more visible damage i.e. cutting of somma the limbs some real time damage

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
c0rtha said:

As long as it's open world and I can kill Reaver, I don't really care too much about the ending of 3.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Fable Two.

If i knew i couldve taken my time i wouldve take off his testes with my turret rifle, instead i panic'ed and smaked the guy with my hammer thinking he'd retaliate...I was wrong. :(

EDIT: Dammit Ninja'd!

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Shub-Niggurath. After all that, I just need to telefrag the last boss? Really? At least it wasn't just another swarm of Vore's and Shamblers, but come on.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
-=Spy=- said:
Opposing Force anyone?
Honestly it was no worse than the Nihilanth. It just had more swinging from a barnacle than jumping on pads. Which makes it better in my opinion. Only problem with Opposing Force was that it was funner than Half-Life, and it ended far too soon.

c0rtha

Mar 7, 2009
c0rtha said:
Booze Zombie said:

You walk up to a guy with a mcguffin and either blast him in the chest with a pistol or wait for Stephen Fry to do it.

open world fable? idno man i wanna know where they gonna base the next three games, they cant keep goin 500 years in the future, i think id kill myself if theres a WW2 fable game

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
c0rtha said:
c0rtha said:
Booze Zombie said:

open world fable? idno man i wanna know where they gonna base the next three games, they cant keep goin 500 years in the future, i think id kill myself if theres a WW2 fable game
havent you heard? Fable 3 Going to have a whole family system, where your kids grow up. They also have flying pigs, the ability to shoot children, jets, Indians...it can also do your homework & go to work for you. basically everything Peter Molenioux(sp?) says.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Since it says Worst, not most hated or hardest or anything of the like, I think Fable 2 'wins' here, or atleast is pretty damn high up there.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Halo 3 final boss. Guilty Spark, you suck. Really.

Gears of War 2 final boss. More like an interactive cutscene.