Worst Game Idea You Can Think Of

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

I got some others, might have to come back to you.

Garla Mapit

Apr 16, 2009
I keep trying to think of really boring things in life like rearranging furniture and watching paint dry. Unfortunately, there are already games where you do this like The Sims and Animal Crossing.

Oh! I know. A game where you do Homer Simpson's job. You just stare at the screen and hope it doesn't go critical while you go do something else.

CheeseSandwichCake

May 23, 2009
Vrex360 said:
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

Half-life-2 RTS exists as a mod ON THE SOURCE ENGINE. And it's better than your shitty Halo RTS, so go die in a fire.

edit: The link got fuxxored for some reason. [link]www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-2-wars[/link]

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
CheeseSandwichCake said:
Vrex360 said:
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

Half Life 2 RTS exists as a mod ON THE SOURCE ENGINE. And it's better than your shitty Halo RTS, so go die in a fire.
Wow. Touchy.

My worst game? Grammar Nazi 2: Ecstreem Spelin

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
CheeseSandwichCake said:
Vrex360 said:
Life of an Accountant.

A Half Life RTS

Half Life 2 RTS exists as a mod ON THE SOURCE ENGINE. And it's better than your shitty Halo RTS, so go die in a fire.
Hi Cheesesandwichcake, haven't heard from you in a while, how've you been? I was just thinking to myself 'am I going to get trolled for this' and them Bam! there your are... cheers mate:)
(p.s not a big fan of Halo Wars as a concept anyway)

Anyway I got some more, Gears of War... the typing tuetor
House of a thousand corpses, the point and click adventure for nine year olds.
Soul Calibur six, the debate teams, for these days we solve our problems with words.

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Hellen Keller the game. It comes with 2 pencils to stab into your eyes and ears to simulate the real helen keller experience.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
GRAVE DIGGER!
Dig holes for people you don't care about and who probably have a better job than you!

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
The_Healer said:
GRAVE DIGGER!
Dig holes for people you don't care about and who probably have a better job than you!
Have? I didn't think gravedigging was worse than being dead.
Vrex360 said:
Welcome to the escapist, that was a really funny post so I think you'll go far here.
Plus what he said.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The_Healer said:
GRAVE DIGGER!
Welcome to the escapist, that was a really funny post so I think you'll go far here.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
I have a great (by great i mean terrible) idea its called. Journey into the center of /b/.

You catch your girlfriend trolling 4chan and chastise her saying she will regret it. Then a wizard comes and casts a curse on her banishing her to the center of /b/. You being the forgivable, charismatic juggernaut you are dive in to defeat the wizard and save the girl. You must defeat each level of /b/ and choose to systematically destroy 4chan in the process. You can pick what levels and memes you want to save.

Levels include...
lolcats dungeon
loldogs underground
meme coliseum
Lair of FAIL
Hall of WIN
The Picture Thread
and lastly you must track down and defeat the wizard in the...

LABYRINTH OF RULE 34 (BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!)

You have plenty of weapons at your disposal and you can call on people from The Escapist to aid you in battle...

[HEADING=1]Do You Dare Journey To The Center Of /b/?![/HEADING]

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
BigDragun987 said:
I have a great (by great i mean terrible) idea its called. Journey into the center of /b/.

You catch your girlfriend trolling 4chan and chastise her saying she will regret it. Then a wizard comes and casts a curse on her banishing her to the center of /b/. You being the forgivable, charismatic juggernaut you are dive in to defeat the wizard and save the girl. You must defeat each level of /b/ and choose to systematically destroy 4chan in the process. You can pick what levels and memes you want to save.

Levels include...
lolcats dungeon
loldogs underground
meme coliseum
Lair of FAIL
Hall of WIN
The Picture Thread

You have plenty of weapons at your disposal and you can call on people from The Escapist to aid you in battle...

That sounds awesome. Except for rule 34 obviously.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Vrex360 said:
BigDragun987 said:

Levels include...
lolcats dungeon
loldogs underground
meme coliseum
Lair of FAIL
Hall of WIN
The Picture Thread

That sounds awesome. Except for rule 34 obviously.
Ha yeah you know what. I might just have to get to work on that

Lolcano

Apr 7, 2009
A FPS where every map is an optical illusion. So it will confuse everyone playing because they don't get any kills.