Worst Game Idea You Can Think Of

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
U_RANKED_UP_Lvl100 said:
How are we going to compete with a game that gives you aids ?
A game that gives you Ebola. It kills faster and you bleed from everywhere. And I do mean EVERYWHERE.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
BolognaBaloney said:
notoriouslynx said:
A game where you play as some emo "bad ass" that girls well totally fall in love with and make him have some bad ass big ass sword which will get him some total ass and have him have a bad ass emo bad ass enemy with long ass bad ass hair and make it white because that is totally SHWEET.Oh and the main character should have the most awesomesauce blonde spikiest hair ever.
So, its FF7?
Yes, I believe that to be the worst game ever. E.T has more replayability than ff7.
That would be every Final Fantasy game since they went to 3D (remakes not included). Also, nice one notoriouslynx.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Uh, I'm gonna say RapeLay

It's weird, it's evil, it's frigtening. AND even if you wanted it, you would be arrested for buying it, and you'd loose all your friends once they saw it next to your other games

3quency

Jun 12, 2009
British National Party the game

Featuring such content as:

Deny the holocaust quicktime event

Immigrant burning flamethrower action

Seeing how many times you can fit the phrase "british jobs for british people" into a speech about the opening of a Deli.

r4ndom

Aug 24, 2008
A game where you press just one button over and over to make a deaf man shout into a bucket, and if you ever stop, it's game over.

The final boss would be a stationary, passive square -that you cannot defeat due to the fact that all you can do is shout in a bucket.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
Mildar said:
Flute hero where flute is in the shape of dildo
That actually might be entertaining to other types of parties.

I don't think you can get much worse than a game that causes bodily harm when played, but just for the sake of contributing, I'm gunna say:

"A Day in the Life of Bob"

Bob Middleman is the most average person on the planet, average IQ, average immune system, average wit, you name it. Bob Middleman has an average desk job at a software firm, and all of his days are amazingly average.

5:30 AM - "Get up and take a shower" (Quicktime event)
8:00 AM - "Drive to work" (Driving sim, with realistic traffic jam simulation!)
9:30 AM - "Late for work" (Pull into the parking lot, walk into the office, get yelled at by your boss)
9:45 PM - 5:00 PM - "The Day Job" (Change the time format on every single form in the database)
6:30 PM - "A visit to the Proctologist"....

You know what, I'll stop there...

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
My idea of a horrible game would be a cashier simulator. Endlessly packing bags and taking people's money, even though you know that they will end up in your fat boss's pocket... Or perhaps a game based off Highshcool Musical. Oh wait, those actually exist! Damn you gaming industry! *Puts on top hat and flies away in his hot air balloon, while waving his fist*

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
A game where everytime you fail the character you control gets a chance to pay you back.

Anoos

Dec 10, 2007
Fanboy Forum Surfer: The game
You are locked to a chair and have to read forums filled with rabid fanboys for all eternity.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
BigDragun987 said:
Vrex360 said:
BigDragun987 said:
I have a great (by great i mean terrible) idea its called. Journey into the center of /b/.

You catch your girlfriend trolling 4chan and chastise her saying she will regret it. Then a wizard comes and casts a curse on her banishing her to the center of /b/. You being the forgivable, charismatic juggernaut you are dive in to defeat the wizard and save the girl. You must defeat each level of /b/ and choose to systematically destroy 4chan in the process. You can pick what levels and memes you want to save.

Levels include...
lolcats dungeon
loldogs underground
meme coliseum
Lair of FAIL
Hall of WIN
The Picture Thread
and lastly you must track down and defeat the wizard in the...

LABYRINTH OF RULE 34 (BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!)

You have plenty of weapons at your disposal and you can call on people from The Escapist to aid you in battle...

[HEADING=1]Do You Dare Journey To The Center Of /b/?![/HEADING]
That sounds awesome. Except for rule 34 obviously.
Ha yeah you know what. I might just have to get to work on that
any game where you get to systematically destroy 4chan is automatically awesome.

*ahem*
Reality, people, seriously.