Worst Game Idea You Can Think Of

DalekJaas

Dec 3, 2008
Propagandasaurus said:
Prison Rape: An Edutainment Adventure!
HAHAHAHAHA funny.

Mine would be a game based on the life of Benjamin Button (from the Curious Case of Benjamin Button), damn that would suck.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Amishdemon said:
Vrex360 said:
A Half Life RTS
so if you get the side Gordon's on then you lose because its 1 v ?
No, Gordon is the commander of a Vortigaunt army against the combine, but you can't make any moves because you cannot issue commands as Gordon Freeman. Instead Gordon will only stand and stare at them completely mute.

P47R1CK

Jun 15, 2009
Steve Ballmer: The game.
See how many times you can say develepors before you realise people are laughing because you are stupid, not because you are clever.

Gr333d

Dec 25, 2008
avykins said:
A life story of Jack Thompson. God I know we are used to a variety of "heroes" but can you imagine playing that moron? You would be trying to commit suicide non stop.
Actually... a game where you get to kill Jackie (yourself) in a variety of ways. And it rates you on coolness factor, mess, manliness, pain, et cetera. I would buy that.
*copyrights before someone steals it*
OBJECTION!

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
I've got loads of ideas for terrible ideas or at least stupid concepts for games...

1) A Tetris RPG - 'The L block tyranny'
2) A HALO + Pokemon + Resident evil crossover
3) Minesweeper, the movie the game
4) Frogger, the revenge of the car
5) ALIEN VS PINGU
6) Metal Gear Solid 5: 'Snake may need glasses'
7) Triangle hero
8) Snakes and ladders extreme
9) A Harvest moon (or Animal Crossing) + Gears of war crossover
10) Nightmare at Little Lamplight
11) Grand Thft Auto: Disney Land
12) A Spore + Sims + Tetris + Resident evil + Final Fantasy + Warhammer 40K crossover
13) STAR WARS the Yoda years
14) Call of Duty: On ice
15) A Super Smash game featuring teh most annoying charcters form all games on all platform
16) Watching Paint Dry II
17) The Crash test Dummy experience
18) 1 VS 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000: The war of attrition
19) Mirrors edge; Tank warfare
20) A DESTROY ALL HUMANS + Animal crossing crossover

And thats only a few.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Animal Slaughterhouse Jr.-Now kids can experience the thrills of working at the slaughterhouse!
Typing Tutor:pSP Edition-Now you can learn how to type proficiently using only your PSP!
Dead-End Desk Job Extreme!

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
BolognaBaloney said:
notoriouslynx said:
A game where you play as some emo "bad ass" that girls well totally fall in love with and make him have some bad ass big ass sword which will get him some total ass and have him have a bad ass emo bad ass enemy with long ass bad ass hair and make it white because that is totally SHWEET.Oh and the main character should have the most awesomesauce blonde spikiest hair ever.
So, its FF7?
Yes, I believe that to be the worst game ever. E.T has more replayability than ff7.
Can't say I would know, as I avoided both games earnestly.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Clarkarius said:
I've got loads of ideas for terrible ideas or at least stupid concepts for games...

3) Minesweeper, the movie the game

11) Grand Thft Auto: Disney Land

15) A Super Smash game featuring teh most annoying charcters form all games on all platform

And thats only a few.
3) Sooo, minesweeper?

11)This one actually sounds great haha.

15) Isn't that brawl?

Jun 6, 2009
A game called "Game Over", in which as soon as you play the game, your character dies and the game then insults you, your family, rickrolls you, then causes your XBOX 360 to get a red ring of death.

Jamess

Jun 9, 2008
Real Life. Working in a demeaning dead-end job, for no money and no satisfaction. Over and over again. Until the sweet release of death.