Worst injuries show-off-case

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Not completely search bar approved!

So, which have been your all time worst injuries? Mine are:

When I was 9 someone slam shutted the sliding door of a VW bus on my hand. I've been left-handed ever since. No fingers lost, but some major mess up with the nerves and joints.

Some time later, about 2 years ago I was hospitalized for some reasons that might be discussed later; I got two broken ribs, some chipped teeth, and minor cuts and bruises. I needed major dental reconstruction, and 4 full recovery months

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
Broke two ribs, tore my lat muscle pretty badly and almost punctured a lung. On a different occasion I got a stud in my thigh, the dent in my leg is still there.

This is why I left you, rugby, you kept hurting me.

razbuten363

Jun 23, 2009
Not me, but I was there for it. My friend jumped off of a train car and broke his femur, one of the hardest bones to break in the human body.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
I broke my leg by sticking it out of the car of COLLOSUS, the uks bigest roller coaster, its at thorpe park, and w3as bloody fun, even if it ended at tears.

I terrified some kids on my way out by saying (quoted by a freind, i don't fully remember, aparantly i was delirious (but i remember my hot nurse) "don't stick your leg out on rides, i did and now im going to hospital". It was mad all the more epic by the wheel chair i was sat in at the time.

I have no recolection of the afformentioned events. I remember sticking my leg out on he ride, sudden pain, the ride ended, the guys at the ride control room told me and my (female) friend sat next to me the way to the first aid room. some other freinds helped me to the first aid place where the nurse was realy hot. then i was in a car going home. then i was at home, aparantly some freinds carried me inside. i remember having a bath and the drive to hospital. i remember walking on my broken leg into acident and emergiancy, sitting and waiting for ages, the triage nurse telling me its probably nothing, i was in far too little pain for it to be broken, its just swollen up a bit or some shiz like that. then having it X rayed, and seeing the massive snap in my fibular on the screen, (small one in the leg).

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009

Got that fucker 7 years ago, I was in surgery for 5 hours.

In all seriousness I haven't had many injury's, I have a lot of burns though, some of them bad but not bad enough to need medical attention.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I got hit in the head with a skateboard.

It ended up cracking the part of my skull that houses my left eye, causing some of the bone to puncture the eye and fill it with blood, blinding me.

I ended up having to wear a eye patch for a while.

Pips

Nov 18, 2009
Smashed my elbow pretty badly as a kid. Broke a front tooth, broke a toe or two, broke my nose several times, snapped a ligament in my knee which still gives me problems. Plus several hundred scars, some of which ought to have got stitches - reminders of a really messed up few years in my teens. Thinking about it, my body has been through the wars...

Riccan

Oct 11, 2009
I had a sixty pound tv fall on my leg when I was about 7. It was not very plesant.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I cracked my skull open when I was 4. I was left bleeding for a bit before anyone took me screaming and crying seriously. =___=;

I also had the majority of my skin torn off all at once in an accident down to the last layer, and some of it was just chunks missing entirely. Like, my whole left shoulder was just gone. I think maybe around 6th grade. I wasn't allowed to go to the hospital when it happened, so that took a long while to heal up.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I've broke both my wrists, my pinky, and recently I've got 4 giant blood blisters on my feet, one which exploded today.