Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
I can't believe "The Master of Disguise" hasn't been mentioned.

Or are you just not turtley enough for the turtle club?
[sub]shudder[/sub]

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Pharaoh66 said:
wow i'm surprised no one has mentioned FrankenFish dear god that movie was as bad as it's title
I quite liked Frankenfish, actually. It's that special kind of "so bad it's good" movie (well, I think it is...)

----

As for the movie topping my list of worst movies I've ever seen?

Twilight.

Without a doubt.

At least things happen in other movies. There is no excuse for a 2 hour movie to have things happening first in the last 20 minutes.

I'll grant that maybe, just maybe, it's because I sat through that utter garbage alone and didn't have someone to laugh at it with, but Twilight has got to be the most boring movie I have seen in my entire life.

ingrid

Jul 12, 2010
i'd say all the spoof movies i watched are all sh*t, more reviews about spoof movies in this site http://bit.ly/d8ye18

AidoruKami

Jun 10, 2010
Most disappointing movie I've ever seen was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

The worst movie I've EVER seen, though? Ah... probably The Dark Knight.

...haha. Please don't eat me.

It was a JOKE, ok! Please give me my legs back!

Ok, right, in all seriousness... Worst movie I've seen is probably Meet the Spartans.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
littlelacysurprisepageant said:
Bato said:
Probably..
The Room.
You're tearing me apart Lisa!
I fed app with this worold!
Only two other people in seven pages thought The Room was the worst movie of all time? C'moooon. Anyway, want to toss the football around?

Mr.Kitetsu

Mar 7, 2010
Mr.Kitetsu said:
S.R.S. said:
Mr.Kitetsu said:
the happening
if you watched you would understand
I'm gonna have to disagree. Even if you DO watch it, you won't understand.

OT: AVP:R I'd count the first one also but this is wayyy worse. Thoughts (not a review) on Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Aliens-vs-Predator-vs-escapist-group] Scroll down a bit.

People who mindlessly defend a bad movie just because it had aliens and/or predators in it are the reason why we keep getting spoon fed shit
i will admit it was sort of funny at the beginning
other than that i was just bored(except the beginning) the whole way through

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
QuickDEMOL1SHER said:
Christemo said:
Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2.
Prepare to be eaten by rabid Tarantino fans.

OT: Worst movie I've seen, or movie I hated most?

Worst I have seen would probably go to Dragon Wars, but it was so bad it was funny.
Movie I hated most goes to Where The Wild Things Are. I loved the book, but the movie was boring, depressing and overall shit.
i know they will eat me, but everything about those movies were terrible. too much fake blood, lack of plot, unlikeable characters, bad actors, etc.

Rockdrake

Aug 27, 2008
Tattaglia said:
littlelacysurprisepageant said:
Bato said:
Probably..
The Room.
You're tearing me apart Lisa!
I fed app with this worold!
Only two other people in seven pages thought The Room was the worst movie of all time? C'moooon. Anyway, want to toss the football around?
Oh hi! Don't worry about it!

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Laser Mission

Had nothing to do with lasers

Had nothing to do with anything

Random ninjas

Random Ninjas...

Yeah, she wasn't working for anyone. A plotline they never followed up on.

thenoblitt

May 7, 2009
dragon wars, oh god the horror, this is the only movie that i literally wanted to die after watching, i would have rather watched dora the explorer for 2 hours then this garbage of a movie

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
Grey_Focks said:
Alone in the Dark

If I ever meet this Uwe Boll person, I swear I will end him.
my god i couldn't agree with you more, i was reading these posts thinking of what i should put as my contribution, and hands down, this the one