Worst Names For A Stripper

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Yesterday, it was my best friends 21'st birthday....so of course the first thing we organize for him to do is take him into town and have a strange lady gyrate her sweaty flesh against his face.

It was my first time in a place like that, and of all the laughs we had, one thing tickled me in particular. One of the strippers was called "Gladice".

Seriously? Effing Gladice? You might as well have called her "Herpy McDerpenstein".

We have been laughing about it since, so in the interest of keeping my own stupid amusement going....what are the worst/funniest possible names you can think of for a stripper?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I once encountered a stripper who used the name "Mr Goodcock". It serves it's purpose, but it was so cheesy (the name, not...you know what, never mind...) that it just had me and my friends laughing our arses off.

Then there was the female stripped my friend had for his bachelor party, named "Ruth". Same problem as "Gladice". just sounds too much like an old lady to be seen as sexy.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Granny Goodbang. Keeping in with the theme of the thread.

Though that could probably be all kinds of hot to somebody.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
ReservoirAngel said:
I once encountered a stripper who used the name "Mr Goodcock". It serves it's purpose, but it was so cheesy (the name, not...you know what, never mind...) that it just had me and my friends laughing our arses off.

Then there was the female stripped my friend had for his bachelor party, named "Ruth". Same problem as "Gladice". just sounds too much like an old lady to be seen as sexy.
My old English teacher was called Ruth, and err... well, let's just say I don't attribute that name to old ladies anymore.

OT: Gertrude Grippencockenstein?

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Polly Esther?

I supposed that actually has some narrow niche appeal.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Sybiti said:
It wasn't Gladice it was GladOS. Silly.
GLaDOS is an acronym.

Generated
Life
and
Disc
Operating
System

It's Gladice.

OT: I remember in GTA 4, I think, there was this stripper with a stupid name, something like Suxxx?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Ethel Cockburn (an actual surname pronounced Co'burn)

TheYellowCellPhone said:
OT: I remember in GTA 4, I think, there was this stripper with a stupid name, something like Suxxx?
Candy Suxx I think

Damn typos